This game pisses me off.

#1Chr0noidPosted 12/25/2012 7:28:22 AM
What freaking idiot over there at Atlus thought it was a good idea to give the player a game over screen if just one character in your party dies?

****, I hate it when JRPGs pull this ****.
---
Ut EGO obtutus in vestri eyes EGO teneo quis vicis est : viginti quinque preteritus infinitio
#2ElSilverWindPosted 12/25/2012 7:34:49 AM
Not sure if serious or troll.

You only get a Game Over if MC dies. And on the easier settings, the game just gives you a fond slap on the bum and sends you back to either the battle or the floor you were on.
#3Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 7:44:55 AM
ElSilverWind posted...
Not sure if serious or troll.

You only get a Game Over if MC dies. And on the easier settings, the game just gives you a fond slap on the bum and sends you back to either the battle or the floor you were on.

Not sure if dumb or just can't get reading comprehension.....

By one character I obviously was talking about the MC. And I don't care if they give you a retry, it's still stupid having to start over because ONE ****ING CHARACTER DIES
---
Ut EGO obtutus in vestri eyes EGO teneo quis vicis est : viginti quinque preteritus infinitio
#4Inertion5Posted 12/25/2012 7:47:08 AM
It's dumb alright. Many here will disagree with you cause they're blinded by "best game evar!!"

But hey, I'm with you on this one.
#5Gamemaster64Posted 12/25/2012 7:48:38 AM
Then learn to protect that character from dieing.

The only dumb thing I hate is the slow loading of the Igor speech thing. *keep pressing button to skip it but instead slowly fades away*
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#6Chr0noid(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 7:50:58 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
Then learn to protect that character from dieing.

The only dumb thing I hate is the slow loading of the Igor speech thing. *keep pressing button to skip it but instead slowly fades away*

I'm not usually one to be a spelling/grammar gestapo but jesus christ son it's not spelled dieing.

DYING. DY ING ****ing HATE it when people spell that word that way.

....Sorry.
---
#7Artemis_FeiPosted 12/25/2012 8:01:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8HiroshidaPosted 12/25/2012 8:01:31 AM
Go and build your bonds then.

I hardly need any of my team-mates to take a mortal blow for me. Sick of dying to light and darkness spells? Get some Homunculus (instant-death nullifier) or grow some scrapegoat eggplants.
#9metamaraPosted 12/25/2012 8:17:07 AM
Play very easy. Bring along your milk bottle.
#10Code_Geass_CCPosted 12/25/2012 8:29:50 AM(edited)
It's dumb alright. Many here will disagree with you cause they're blinded by "best game evar!!"

But hey, I'm with you on this one.

Or they are simply smart enough to play the game even with a minor irritating gameplay feature. The only dumb thing is your comment. Looks like the one who is truly blind is you. Persona 4 is probably the easiest SMT type game Atlus has ever made, and if a person can't find a way to utilize the MC's wild card ability to the fullest then this isn't their type of game in the first place.
---
PSN: Key_Amazed
Now playing for eternity: Persona 4 Golden