Merry Christmas to me I finally got a Vita and the game.

#1DingoEnderZOE2Posted 12/25/2012 11:17:00 PM
Okay I've played Persona 3 FES as my first Persona game about a year ago and I enjoy it quite a lot. I was gonna get Persona 4 for the PS2 but then this game was announced so I decided to wait it out despite my strong temptations to just get it anyway.

So my question is, what should I expect, and is there anything I should be aware of about this installment in advance?

P.S. How on earth do you guys play on a vita comfortably. I can't seem to get comfortable just sitting in a chair with the vita in front of me playing that way? >_<
---
"You carry the hopes and dreams of A-Cups the world over"
#2Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/25/2012 11:24:55 PM
We don't get comfortable (at least I don't).

Hmm... just expect a very fun and engaging time. Don't worry too much about the specifics your first run through. Just enjoy the story and the great characters. Maxing out S.Links, quests, etc. are for 2nd playthroughs+. Trust me, you'll enjoy it a lot more that way.
#3RasolisuPosted 12/25/2012 11:29:40 PM
Be on an incline like Lay down with some pillows propping you up.
#4gage10Posted 12/25/2012 11:30:28 PM
I dont mind how comfortable im playing Vita whenever I play games like P4G mostly likely my focus on the game not the Vita later on you will notice you're already playing Vita comfortably

well for the game just play normally unless you want to throw your vita on the wall when you play the hardest difficulty

just play story dont mind other things like true ending and stuffs just save a lot of money on your 2nd Playthrough so that you can summon your strong Persona on the Compendium on the start of the game
#5MogMoogle1Posted 12/25/2012 11:31:55 PM
Remember that there is no cow level. Aside from that, just enjoy your first play through and do what you like to do instead of trying to get everything done. Worry about those stuff after finishing the game one time.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#6ZoelPosted 12/25/2012 11:43:03 PM(edited)
Hey its Dingo, are u still playing P4A? Its been forever. I think the last time I saw you was when I randomly join your Gamefaqs P4A channel with Aegis.
---
AKA as Zoelius / PSN: Celis777 [ working on P4G Faq]
P4A Main = Aegis / BB Main = Carl
#7pwivitabox360icPosted 12/26/2012 12:03:55 AM
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...
Okay I've played Persona 3 FES as my first Persona game about a year ago and I enjoy it quite a lot. I was gonna get Persona 4 for the PS2 but then this game was announced so I decided to wait it out despite my strong temptations to just get it anyway.

So my question is, what should I expect, and is there anything I should be aware of about this installment in advance?

P.S. How on earth do you guys play on a vita comfortably. I can't seem to get comfortable just sitting in a chair with the vita in front of me playing that way? >_<

I lay on my back on a couch it's a fairly boss position.
#8ZenpukkiPosted 12/26/2012 12:15:24 AM
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

I use pega grip for vita and feels good in my hand
Even sometimes I hold it with one hand
---
PSN ID : Asch999
#9Nightmare637Posted 12/26/2012 12:20:32 AM
I use the clam shell to get a good grip(the lid flips all the way back so aslong as I don't need the rear touch pad I'm good)
#10ConMan8Posted 12/26/2012 12:31:12 AM
I like to walk in circles around my house while playing my Vita.