Merry Christmas to me I finally got a Vita and the game.

#11DingoEnderZOE2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 2:18:43 AM
Hey its Dingo, are u still playing P4A? Its been forever. I think the last time I saw you was when I randomly join your Gamefaqs P4A channel with Aegis.

Hey it was one of the first worthy Kanji Players I ever faced on P4A. I haven't played P4A in a while ever since I got my A rank, and took a break from it. I'm probably rusty as all hell now. >_<

As for the advice on how to play the vita more comfortably, Yeeah I'm still getting used to playing on hand helds again, I always used to have comfort issues whenever I tried playing those things, so I figured I'd ask for tips on how to play without feeling uncomfortable as all hell.
---
"You carry the hopes and dreams of A-Cups the world over"
#12synthetiksinPosted 12/26/2012 2:21:48 AM
On my side and head on my girlfriend's lap as she reads. Comfy for a bit.

Sit down on a regular chair and have proper posture.
#13DingoEnderZOE2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/26/2012 2:30:32 AM
Oh as for second playthrough talk, Would I still be able to transfer to new game + If I complete the game on a normal ending save?
---
"You carry the hopes and dreams of A-Cups the world over"
#14synthetiksinPosted 12/26/2012 2:32:37 AM
All the endings allow you to get to new game+. If you are doing Slink item collection getting the killer ending will be needed, since you get a number instead of a letter.
#15Nightmare637Posted 12/26/2012 2:32:48 AM
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...
Oh as for second playthrough talk, Would I still be able to transfer to new game + If I complete the game on a normal ending save?

you can start new game plus with any ending(bad, good true doesen't matter)
#16Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/26/2012 2:35:41 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

And any difficulty as well.
#17natchu96Posted 12/26/2012 4:04:02 AM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...

And any difficulty as well.

Also, the difficulty range is from So Easy You Can't Die (Literally) (Very Easy mode) to "Do You Hate Yourself?" (Very Hard mode. No, seriously, the game asks if you hate yourself as it's first assumption in the description statement before asking if you just wanted a challenge.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?