*spoilers* I refuse to do this S Link.

#21natchu96Posted 12/27/2012 7:44:55 PM
dragonkyn20 posted...
natchu96 posted...
The_Limit posted...
I'm sorry, but I really can't find a reason to feel bad for him. He just took his problems out on everyone else.

That sounds like half the humans in history.

In the end, Adachi was willing to make amends for what he's done by serving out his sentence and 'abiding by the rules of this world'. That alone speaks volumes for his character unlike the murderers in real life that we have to deal with today.

I know that. I was saying how TC tried to make him sound really bad when there are millions of people IRL who are far worse.
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#22dragonkyn20Posted 12/27/2012 7:48:22 PM
natchu96 posted...
dragonkyn20 posted...
natchu96 posted...
The_Limit posted...
I'm sorry, but I really can't find a reason to feel bad for him. He just took his problems out on everyone else.

That sounds like half the humans in history.

In the end, Adachi was willing to make amends for what he's done by serving out his sentence and 'abiding by the rules of this world'. That alone speaks volumes for his character unlike the murderers in real life that we have to deal with today.

I know that. I was saying how TC tried to make him sound really bad when there are millions of people IRL who are far worse.

sorry, that bit was directed at The_Limit xD
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#23CantidoPosted 12/27/2012 7:50:08 PM
Ai tried to make me skip school.
I
DON'T
DO
THAT
[/social link]
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#24The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 8:12:21 PM(edited)
Apparently there's a misunderstanding. Remember, I have not done his S Link, so I have no idea what he's like outside of the main story. Nor have I experienced the end where he said he's trying to get better outside the comment Dojima made about him being a model prisoner or something. I also didn't know that doing the S Link could save the victims, because I haven't done it. And of course there are people in real-life that have done worse, the reason I called him scum of the earth was because of the plans Ameno-sagiri had for the world.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 - Persona 4 Golden
Rise... She's my everything... http://download.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Shin.Megami.Tensei:.Persona.4.587451.jpg
#25Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/27/2012 8:14:57 PM
The_Limit posted...
Apparently there's a misunderstanding. Remember, I have not done his S Link, so I have no idea what he's like outside of the main story. Nor have I experienced the end where he said he's trying to get better outside the comment Dojima made about him being a model prisoner or something. I also didn't know that doing the S Link could save the victims, because I haven't done it. And of course there are people in real-life that have done worse, the reason I called him scum of the earth was because of the plans Ameno-sagiri had for the world.

It doesn't save them, my point is directed towards real life circumstances. But yes, he does show slight regret for what he has done. It just doesn't change the fact that, in real life, if these people felt they could talk about their problems and be helped without being judged, that so many lives could and would be saved from agony that they would have otherwise caused.
#26Kite91Posted 12/27/2012 8:15:09 PM
Do it, you get some interesting scenes later.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Haseo8
PSN: Zichiker(made it years ago, which is why the name is terrible)
#27Mystickay86Posted 12/27/2012 8:15:19 PM
Zembaphobia posted...
He's my fav S link in P4G

Oh are you that guy that's is just trying to stand out of the crowd?

Grats?

Anywho, true ending for social link max, I'll never ever do the accomplice ending. A basically screw all my friends/family for Adachi.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#28DukeZeroPosted 12/27/2012 8:15:26 PM
Knowing everything, I'd still rather pal up with Adachi over Ai.
---
Knid of lkie ew **** up teh engilsh lagnuage?- Lourde Incarnadine
#29pwivitabox360icPosted 12/27/2012 8:16:47 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Scum of the Earth... Even the MC felt sorry for him.

Seriously, do people not understand the message of the game they love so much? understanding is key, but it doesn't mean he should be absolved of all his crimes. There is understanding for the sake of deterring such actions in the future, to get to people like Adachi and help them before they become monsters.

A monster is still a human being. His actions are unforgivable and deserve punishment, but he is a byproduct of circumstance and rather then hate him why not attempt to eliminate those circumstances instead, to protect the lives of those who will potentially be victimized?

Would you say the same for......lets say
Ted Bundy
Albert Fish
Jeff Dahmer
Guilles from Joan de' Arc
what if dude was just born that way
#30The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 8:18:00 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
The_Limit posted...

It doesn't save them, my point is directed towards real life circumstances. But yes, he does show slight regret for what he has done. It just doesn't change the fact that, in real life, if these people felt they could talk about their problems and be helped without being judged, that so many lives could and would be saved from agony that they would have otherwise caused.

That's true. I agree with what you're saying.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 - Persona 4 Golden
Rise... She's my everything... http://download.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Shin.Megami.Tensei:.Persona.4.587451.jpg