*spoilers* I refuse to do this S Link.

#31The_Limit(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2012 7:21:54 PM(edited)
Well, I guess I'll do his social link if I still have time after maxing out the team members and Marie. I'm not sure how good my time management skills are.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 - Persona 4 Golden
Rise... She's my everything... http://download.minitokyo.net/Minitokyo.Shin.Megami.Tensei:.Persona.4.587451.jpg
#32Kite91Posted 12/27/2012 7:23:59 PM
All you have to do is get it up to rank 6. I also recommend not waiting for it. His schedule is a bit weird. You also can only do certain ranks at night, so always check at night.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Haseo8
PSN: Zichiker(made it years ago, which is why the name is terrible)
#33FlareKnightsPosted 12/27/2012 7:24:10 PM
I mostly just force through Adachi's S. Link. Suppose it's interesting from an objective point of view.
---
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights
#34dragonkyn20Posted 12/27/2012 7:26:55 PM
The_Limit posted...
Well, I guess I'll do his social link if I still have time after maxing out the team members and Marie. I'm not sure how good my time management skills are.

as long as you can get the Adachi S Link to lvl 6 before Nanako's dungeon, you'll be good.
---
PSN and gamertag: dragonkyn20
I love it so much, it's now my universal alias.
#35Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/27/2012 7:29:19 PM
pwivitabox360ic posted...
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Scum of the Earth... Even the MC felt sorry for him.

Seriously, do people not understand the message of the game they love so much? understanding is key, but it doesn't mean he should be absolved of all his crimes. There is understanding for the sake of deterring such actions in the future, to get to people like Adachi and help them before they become monsters.

A monster is still a human being. His actions are unforgivable and deserve punishment, but he is a byproduct of circumstance and rather then hate him why not attempt to eliminate those circumstances instead, to protect the lives of those who will potentially be victimized?

Would you say the same for......lets say
Ted Bundy
Albert Fish
Jeff Dahmer
Guilles from Joan de' Arc
what if dude was just born that way

I'd say the same for anyone. I said "potentially". This does not mean everyone can be helped. I don't know what their circumstances were, so judging them based on History's biases and limited resources is not something I wish to do.

Their actions are unforgivable no matter the circumstance, but until I know the human being I am not inclined to prematurely judge their reasoning. Some people are just born with the impulse to hurt others, and I'm sorry if this seems trivial towards those who have suffered through such atrocities (because there is no simple answer for what this world offers up in regards to suffering), but in this case it is not their faults. They never asked to be the devils children.
#36Bleach313Posted 12/27/2012 8:00:29 PM
/spoiler
/rant

I actually liked Adachi even though he turns out the way he did. I mean his character in a nutshell makes since and most can relate to.

Adachi was a very studious student back then and didn't have time for anything else. The only reason he studied was for a good job in the future but never got it, instead he got a job as a detective in some little town. The guy for all his study's deserved more honestly. So the best he could find was being a cop which the only excitement it gave that was beneficial in the real world was being able to hold a gun. Adachi eventually found out how boring his work was and how life is just one big circle and finally blew his gasket. He found power through the TV and eventually went mad with it like a regular person probably would.

The only reason Adachi seems so bad is because Atlus blew his antagonism out of the place like Atlus always does. In a nutshell though he wasn't as bad as the MC's made him. All he did was kill some news announcer (which he didn't INTEND to, she accidentally fell in the TV after he pushed her), some highschool girl, and a kid who murdered someone for fame (who cares about this one since he murdered for fame anyways). The only thing he's guilty for is Saki's death but after that he's not as bad as the MC's make it. Even if you look at his personality he's not all that bad, heck he was actually funny as heck throughout the game and added needed color to the story.

Actually if I remember correctly Adachi is only guilty to me personally of Saki's death, heck not even the fog thing. Like the end boss stated that world was made because of everyone's feelings so it's kinda everyone's fault. Even the way he made Namatame do what he did seem like it wasn't his fault. If a real cop heard someone say something like what Namatame said I bet they'd ignore them to, or say some snarky comment like Adachi did like "go handle it yourself."

Adachi is one of my most intriguing characters in gaming so I had to come to his defense. The only reason he seems so bad is because Atlus blew his character out of proportion and the MC's acted like he did something horrific.

/spoiler
/rant
---
Currently Playing: Persona 4 The Golden and Guild Wars 2
PSN ID: yooobooyj
#37MidgardDragon99Posted 12/27/2012 8:04:00 PM
If you're not happy with an S. Link, there is a fast forward button.
---
3DS FC: 4639-9048-2382, Wii FC: 4558-6862-5396-5206, PSN: MidgardDragon
DD Pawn: http://game.capcom.co.jp/DD/en/pawn_detail/?pf=PS3&gid=MidgardDragon
#38Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/27/2012 8:06:28 PM
Bleach313 posted...
/spoiler
/rant

I actually liked Adachi even though he turns out the way he did. I mean his character in a nutshell makes since and most can relate to.

Adachi was a very studious student back then and didn't have time for anything else. The only reason he studied was for a good job in the future but never got it, instead he got a job as a detective in some little town. The guy for all his study's deserved more honestly. So the best he could find was being a cop which the only excitement it gave that was beneficial in the real world was being able to hold a gun. Adachi eventually found out how boring his work was and how life is just one big circle and finally blew his gasket. He found power through the TV and eventually went mad with it like a regular person probably would.

The only reason Adachi seems so bad is because Atlus blew his antagonism out of the place like Atlus always does. In a nutshell though he wasn't as bad as the MC's made him. All he did was kill some news announcer (which he didn't INTEND to, she accidentally fell in the TV after he pushed her), some highschool girl, and a kid who murdered someone for fame (who cares about this one since he murdered for fame anyways). The only thing he's guilty for is Saki's death but after that he's not as bad as the MC's make it. Even if you look at his personality he's not all that bad, heck he was actually funny as heck throughout the game and added needed color to the story.

Actually if I remember correctly Adachi is only guilty to me personally of Saki's death, heck not even the fog thing. Like the end boss stated that world was made because of everyone's feelings so it's kinda everyone's fault. Even the way he made Namatame do what he did seem like it wasn't his fault. If a real cop heard someone say something like what Namatame said I bet they'd ignore them to, or say some snarky comment like Adachi did like "go handle it yourself."

Adachi is one of my most intriguing characters in gaming so I had to come to his defense. The only reason he seems so bad is because Atlus blew his character out of proportion and the MC's acted like he did something horrific.

/spoiler
/rant

I have to disagree with you. I am an advocate of helping these people before they commit such acts by allowing them to come forward with their desires without passing judgment upon them, but once they have, they must atone for their crimes. Adachi is in every way responsible for everything that took place over the course of the murder investigation (save for the fog and Izanami). He knew what he was doing after the first incident with Mayumi, and he was capable of making the right decision.

It doesn't mean I don't feel bad for him, or even that I don't understand, but there is no excuse for ruining the lives of many for one single individual.
#39Mystickay86Posted 12/27/2012 8:12:12 PM
DukeZero posted...
Knowing everything, I'd still rather pal up with Adachi over Ai.

You wouldn't happen to perhaps play in "Byond"?
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#40GodMWOLFPosted 12/27/2012 8:18:39 PM
Doesn't matter really.His S.link was completely boring & stupid aside from his rank 9 & 10
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool