I get that P4 is ultimely the better game, but I still like P3 a bit more

#21wwwgippal2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 9:59:08 AM
15-17 year olds are idiots. Period. And this game expects me to believe Kanji, who acts and looks like a 20 year old and Naoto who acts like a 30 year old are 15?

It doesn't bother me that much but at least on character believability, this game is no less ridiculous than P3.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#22Tayo2345Posted 12/29/2012 10:00:16 AM
Or we could just stop trying to apply logic to Annie-Moo games.
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#23wwwgippal2(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2012 10:02:36 AM
I wasn't trying to, I was just saying this kind of thing is present just as much in P4 as it is on P3.
---
sry fur me bad enlish,im form usa
#24UmuruPosted 12/29/2012 10:08:25 AM
P4 would be my pick story wise.

Of course, that could just be because P3's story makes me think of a toku show and it would be interesting to see the characters equip themselves in colorful spandex and fight rubber monsters. >_>

Not that that is a bad thing in my mind at least. It's just I've watched so many of those that "organization set up to fight a supernatural force and nobody must know!" instantly makes my mind go there.
#25Merc123Posted 12/29/2012 10:09:15 AM
I like P4 more than P3, but since vanilla P3 was my first Persona game i am a bit more nostalgic towards it.
---
http://www.facebook.com/MEmarauder - Marauder Shields Facebook page.
#26Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/29/2012 10:11:16 AM
wwwgippal2 posted...
15-17 year olds are idiots. Period. And this game expects me to believe Kanji, who acts and looks like a 20 year old and Naoto who acts like a 30 year old are 15?

It doesn't bother me that much but at least on character believability, this game is no less ridiculous than P3.

Kanji acts like a 20 year old? He acts like he's ten... what game did you play? He constantly gets upset over trivial things like jokes, messes up a lot (beach scene comes to mind), and enjoys plush toys. He likes plush toys. He's a child at heart and where this came from I have no idea.

Naoto was raised that way. She is no different then Mitsuru (who looks mid-20's herself) in that she was raised with a prestigious background. People who are raised to be proper under strict guidelines like they were turn out naturally this way (or just completely spoiled, but again, they weren't raised to think that way).

No one in P3 looks their age either, lol. Even Yukari and Junpei could pass at best for 3rd year high schoolers, more likely early college students.
#27Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/29/2012 10:14:47 AM
wwwgippal2 posted...

And no, the characters of P4 are just as childish as most high schoolers. Even their investigation tactics (the way they put things together) is more Scooby-Doo then real detective work. I know people who could fit most them, dialogue and all.
#28Birth_By_SorrowPosted 12/29/2012 10:16:12 AM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
wwwgippal2 posted...

And no, the characters of P4 are just as childish as most high schoolers. Even their investigation tactics (the way they put things together) is more Scooby-Doo then real detective work. I know people who could fit most them, dialogue and all.

And i just realized... the fox is Scooby... O_O
#29LiquidGagaPosted 12/29/2012 10:16:46 AM
P4 needs more Mitsuru
---
PSN/Steam/Origin: LiquidGaga
Blue Moon, You saw me standing alone ~
#30CyhortI82Posted 12/29/2012 10:21:01 AM
defunct32 posted...
P4; I cannot handle anything depressing otherwise it'll linger on my mind for a long time.

This. Unhappy endings ruin things for me, even if they're great up until then.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)