F**K YEAH!! Hardcore Risette Fan [A few tips]

#1Kazuhira07Posted 12/29/2012 12:49:56 PM
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/5774/20121229125451.jpg

Got it while Naoto was inflicted with Enervation!

What I did was (in my 2nd playthrough) be underleveled for most of the game to get all the enemy affinities when they're stronger than you. Then re-visit a dungeon where the enemies are around your same level, the lines are different. Then later in the game I over-leveled (To finish the compendium) and got the lines when you're in a higher level than the sahdows.

The only boss fight I got unique lines from was the Reaper (1 line as soon as the battle starts) and Margaret (I think it was 2 lines) I didn't stay for long in any other boss fights.

After that I focused on getting Attack/Defense/Agility down on ALL Characters. There's some enemies that cast debilitate, so this one's pretty easy. (I did this in Magatsu Inaba)

Make sure you get the lines when a party member downs 5 enemies by exploiting they're weakness, and by this I mean 5 ALL AT ONCE. There's some shadows in the steamy boat house (forgot what floor, 4 or5) They look like rocks and are weak to wind. Use items that target all enemies, you can buy them at the shiroku shop.

The status aliments were the hardest for me, and that was because I was doing a few things wrong in the beginning, so here are some tips to get those. If Rise doesn't say anything, go to the analyze menu, and go back to the battle screen(this can get annoying :/) If she' still won't say anything, when you go to analyze let her finish what she's saying and then go back. Also, Rise doesn't seem to say much when MC is inflicted. Here' some tips:

1) Let the enemy take the advantage.

2) Don't GUARD! You won't get inflicted

3) Use the Kaiwan persona and cast Stagnant Air (Makes everyone more prone to be inflicted with aliments)

4) Since you can't guard, you have to do something else without trying to weaken or attack the enemy. Power/Mind Charge, Marakunda, Elec/Fire/Ice/Wind Break are some good ones. Also healing items and soul drops. I recommend (vs weak enemies) to change damage taken to "great" that way you can keep using low healing items like peach seeds.

5) Guard party members that have already been inflicted. There's no point in getting inflicted again since THE MORE PARTY MEMBERS INFLICTED, THE HIGHER THE CHANCES RISE WILL HEAL YOUR PARTY FROM IT.

Lots of times a party member slaps another player out of the aliment. Nothing you can do about that :/

7) These are the possible status aliments you can be inflicted by:

Poison: X has been poisoned!
Rage: X is pissed off/completely lost it/is mad/gone berserk!!
Dizzy: X is Dizzy!
Panic: X Is confused!
^^ For this aliment, when a party member throws money or such, Rise might say "X what are you doing"?!
Enervation: X Is acting weird!
Exhaustion: X has been weakened!
Silenced: X Can't use her' persona/persona is sealed!
Fear: X is is scared
Ran in Fear: X Don't go/where are you going?!

Something like that. There are tons of more lines, when you defeat 3 enemies, walk into an ambush, KO'd, low heath, etc.. but most of those come naturally. These are the not so obvious ones in my opinion.

Good Luck!
---
PSN: Kazuhira07
Currently playing: Persona 4 The Golden
#2HoIlywoodPosted 12/29/2012 12:53:23 PM
thanks for the tips, I'm going back to tackle this damn trophy when I'm done with P3P
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#3HiroshidaPosted 12/29/2012 12:55:23 PM
The Risette thing came quite naturally to me during my first playthrough, no idea why so many are complaining that it's so hard to get when there's quite a number who thought there are other harder trophies.

I thought getting the compulsive reader was way tougher than this.
#4finaleusPosted 12/29/2012 1:07:14 PM
I thought this trophy would be difficult when I was trying for it, but it popped way earlier than expected. I'm pretty sure that as long as you use all characters equally, scan often (and multiple times) and don't overlevel... it should pop as early as Secret Lab.

If not, theres always the extra lines for Naoto and the bosses (Heaven boss alone has 6-7 possible lines if you wait around long enough in a battle with him)
#5CedicusPosted 12/29/2012 1:08:36 PM
Hiroshida posted...
The Risette thing came quite naturally to me during my first playthrough, no idea why so many are complaining that it's so hard to get when there's quite a number who thought there are other harder trophies.

When I got the trophy I remember I had switched out 3 of my party members while I was doing quests in Heaven and got it.
---
3DS Ambassador FC: 2707-1599-6445
Civilize the mind, make savage the body - Chairman Mao
#6RpgpunkPosted 12/29/2012 3:27:47 PM
Hiroshida posted...

I thought getting the compulsive reader was way tougher than this.

Agreed.
---
PSN: Rpgpunk
#7johnbleuPosted 12/29/2012 3:38:16 PM
finaleus posted...
I thought this trophy would be difficult when I was trying for it, but it popped way earlier than expected. I'm pretty sure that as long as you use all characters equally, scan often (and multiple times) and don't overlevel... it should pop as early as Secret Lab.

If not, theres always the extra lines for Naoto and the bosses (Heaven boss alone has 6-7 possible lines if you wait around long enough in a battle with him)

This was my thought. my only concern is that I am very much overleveled in my game. All of the enmies get the same "they're so weak" responses from Rise. Still possible with a lot of analyzing/ailments/party member switching? if not, I plan to up the difficulty to max for my NG+
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Lord of the Rings Online
#8pnpdarrelPosted 12/29/2012 4:10:02 PM
Is it bad I got the roulette on my first try? Like, seriously, my first time using it?
---
Some people want the the best of the best. Me, I'll take everything that they don't.
#9returnalPosted 12/29/2012 4:12:27 PM
It was difficult for me because I played through the original so many times... I didn't know about the trophy, and I didn't feel like playing the game the "right" way.

Every other trophy was easy to me.
#10Amami_ShuuPosted 12/29/2012 5:34:03 PM
johnbleu posted...
finaleus posted...

This was my thought. my only concern is that I am very much overleveled in my game. All of the enmies get the same "they're so weak" responses from Rise. Still possible with a lot of analyzing/ailments/party member switching? if not, I plan to up the difficulty to max for my NG+

I was in the same boat as you that I was always overleveled after Kanji's dungeon, not to mention I was using wiki for enemies weaknesses so basically I pretty much didn't scan enemies at all. But I just got myself this trophy after I got most of the lines from status aliment which took around 4 hours with my main party at level 99 and others in between level 20-60.

I would suggest people actually get this trophy by using their save file from the their first playthrough as it's more likely that you will get most of the unique lines from bosses and scans, and start working your way through from the status aliment -> weakness hit -> multiple kills..etc. As long as you didn't powerhouse your way through the game then you should be fine.