Why can't I have Kanji as my boyfriend?

#81ArtiRockPosted 1/1/2013 6:13:16 PM
You seem to be making a big deal about my first post being just to attack you. But you seem to not realize that I took the time to read all the way up until your comment. Obviously posting was my purpose but I felt the need to point out how useless your comment was instead. Was your post on topic? Sure. But it added absolutely 0 to the conversation and was a negative opinion to boot. So by my account, my posts are just as useless as your first post.

So says the person that's first post's sole purpose was to insult me. Why does you taking your time to read to my comment even matter? Why did you need to point out why my comment was so useless? What purpose does that have? You added nothing to the topic. Yet you attempt to justify your hypocrisy? How disgusting.

At best, your comment would get an agreement or two. At best. If a post doesn't add or move a topic being discussed forward, it's best not expressed. This topic, at least after the OP, was about Kanji's sexuality. Not about how you feel about a game mechanic.

And so what if it would only get an agreement or two. It's still not off topic. I don't recall Kanji's sexuality being a point based on the topic. Kanji's sexuality doesn't matter to the topic at hand. The poster simply wants to date Kanji. you still don't understand. I'm not mentioning how I feel about the mechanics for my health they were completely integral to making a point. A point which you did not comprehend.

And I never said you have to get my permission, or even follow anything I said. Feel free to put more useless input into topics. Don't be surprised when you get attacked.

However, you're implying that I do by the fact that you're telling me what to do. At least you were gracious enough to allow me to post this time!
---
This is the duty of the Grim Angels.
#82pillerofautumnPosted 1/1/2013 6:19:22 PM
So says the person that's first post's sole purpose was to insult me. Why does you taking your time to read to my comment even matter? Why did you need to point out why my comment was so useless? What purpose does that have? You added nothing to the topic. Yet you attempt to justify your hypocrisy? How disgusting.

Because it being brought up now may save other topics from your pointless posts. This topic is simply the martyr.
However, you're implying that I do by the fact that you're telling me what to do. At least you were gracious enough to allow me to post this time!

Lol, whatever you say. I can almost hear you frumping.
#83ArtiRockPosted 1/1/2013 6:21:58 PM
Because it being brought up now may save other topics from your pointless posts. This topic is simply the martyr.

But you've never made one single useful post. At the very least, my rap sheet is superior. There still remains that steady fact that I am not a hypocrite.

Lol, whatever you say. I can almost hear you frumping.

So am I to understand that all you were trying to do was agitate me?
---
#84finaleusPosted 1/1/2013 6:23:54 PM
ArtiRock posted...
There still remains that steady fact that I am not a hypocrite.

I want to say something (or many things) about this, but I'd rather everyone just shut up about the argument.
#85pillerofautumnPosted 1/1/2013 6:24:44 PM
ArtiRock posted...

I want to say something (or many things) about this, but I'd rather everyone just shut up about the argument.

Yeah, me too. I'm over it.

Let's just let the topic get back on track. Or die, whichever's more merciful.
#86ArtiRockPosted 1/1/2013 6:26:45 PM
finaleus posted...
ArtiRock posted...

Why not? You've dragged it on as long as it has now, you may as well continue.
---