SMT fans hate Persona fans

#161Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/1/2013 10:23:58 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
Idk man i hardly know you

Ouch... :(

But fair enough. And my bad about the misunderstanding.
#162ssj98_gotenksPosted 1/3/2013 8:41:20 PM(edited)
well i didnt really want to bring this up but just look at this.

Don't. Ever. Compare Persona 4 Golden. To that s***.(Ocarina of Time)

Like okay. Like your game all you want. Hate the other game all you want. But do you have to be so god damn pretentious about it? I just don't know what it is man, people praise Persona 4 like it's the second coming.

and it isn't that I even hate the game that much any more, I just find pretty much the fans of the game really god damn obnoxious about how godlike their game is. And I don't know how I'm the only one seeing this, because I see Persona 4 fans shoving their game down EVERYONE's throat CONSTANTLY.

I wish I could find some more examples from more people, honestly.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/Auuri.gif
#163Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/3/2013 8:42:19 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...

Like okay. Like your game all you want. Hate the other game all you want. But do you have to be so god damn pretentious about it? I just don't know what it is man, people praise Persona 4 like it's the second coming.

and it isn't that I even hate the game that much any more, I just find pretty much the fans of the game really god damn obnoxious about how godlike their game is. And I don't know how I'm the only one seeing this, because I see Persona 4 fans shoving their game down EVERYONE's throat CONSTANTLY.

Sounds like a troll. People seem to not be able to tell the difference, and that causes unnecessary wars (they get off on that stuff).
#164KYOJIROKAGENUMAPosted 1/6/2013 1:27:08 PM
Cantido posted...
If Persona 4 was just another grimdark mess about killing God, I probably would have ignored it.

You are an idiot...
---
Kill anyone who gets in the way... Actually nevermind that... JUST KILL EVERYONE! - Kyojiro Kagenuma - WoTS 2 PSN:kingmalak
#165CrimsonmistPosted 1/6/2013 1:29:13 PM
Cantido posted...
If Persona 4 was just another grimdark mess about killing God, I probably would have ignored it.

Wat.
---
I might make this my sig...
#166Azure619Posted 1/6/2013 1:31:31 PM
I like all SMT games and Persona games! :D
#167Nightmare637Posted 1/6/2013 1:33:43 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...

were you on the vita board? because that more or less happens alot ther.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#168Azure619Posted 1/6/2013 1:36:26 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...

Those people are majorly annoying, I don't praise Persona 4 but hot damn is it a fun game that I'm loving. I wouldn't go as far as to save "ehrmagerd greatest game evar" but I won't deny that it is an amazingly fun game.
#169looolrogPosted 1/6/2013 1:44:00 PM
Persona > SMT
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#170CrisisOfFatePosted 1/6/2013 1:46:35 PM
looolrog posted...
Persona > SMT

May I ask how many SMT games have you played?
---
The official Azrael of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.