SMT fans hate Persona fans

#171Cheesepower5Posted 1/6/2013 1:48:22 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
well i didnt really want to bring this up but just look at this.

Don't. Ever. Compare Persona 4 Golden. To that s***.(Ocarina of Time)

Like okay. Like your game all you want. Hate the other game all you want. But do you have to be so god damn pretentious about it? I just don't know what it is man, people praise Persona 4 like it's the second coming.

and it isn't that I even hate the game that much any more, I just find pretty much the fans of the game really god damn obnoxious about how godlike their game is. And I don't know how I'm the only one seeing this, because I see Persona 4 fans shoving their game down EVERYONE's throat CONSTANTLY.

I wish I could find some more examples from more people, honestly.

Majora's Mask >>> Ocarina of Time.

Just puttin' that out there. Where is your detailed NPC scheduling, Race-swapping and unique concep, OoT? OH WHAT'S THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THOSE? Well too bad!

I mean, not that OoT isn't a great game in its own right. But come on, MM was just ahead of its time.
---
Official Naga Raja of the SMT IV board.
Currently playing: Catherine and Far Cry 3
#172FScellPosted 1/6/2013 2:34:01 PM
Cheesepower5 posted...
ssj98_gotenks posted...
well i didnt really want to bring this up but just look at this.

Don't. Ever. Compare Persona 4 Golden. To that s***.(Ocarina of Time)

Like okay. Like your game all you want. Hate the other game all you want. But do you have to be so god damn pretentious about it? I just don't know what it is man, people praise Persona 4 like it's the second coming.

and it isn't that I even hate the game that much any more, I just find pretty much the fans of the game really god damn obnoxious about how godlike their game is. And I don't know how I'm the only one seeing this, because I see Persona 4 fans shoving their game down EVERYONE's throat CONSTANTLY.

I wish I could find some more examples from more people, honestly.

Majora's Mask >>> Ocarina of Time.

Just puttin' that out there. Where is your detailed NPC scheduling, Race-swapping and unique concep, OoT? OH WHAT'S THAT YOU DON'T HAVE THOSE? Well too bad!

I mean, not that OoT isn't a great game in its own right. But come on, MM was just ahead of its time.

High Five
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#173looolrogPosted 1/6/2013 4:07:05 PM
CrisisOfFate posted...
looolrog posted...
Persona > SMT

May I ask how many SMT games have you played?

May I ask why you're asking this?
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#174looolrogPosted 1/6/2013 4:10:01 PM
Aww, SMT fanboys mad??!?
I'm sorry for making you guys so mad. If its any consolation, risette will heal your wounds better.

:)
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#175Fenrir_HowlsPosted 1/6/2013 8:25:19 PM
I have never really encountered a main series SMT fanboy irl, but I have friends who play Persona and only one has played Nocturne. Despite being a Chaos fanatic he really isn't that annoying most of the time. But when the others talk nonstop about how awesome this game it pisses me off, especially when they said DeSu 2 wasn't a real SMT game.

looolrog posted...
Aww, SMT fanboys mad??!?
I'm sorry for making you guys so mad. If its any consolation, risette will heal your wounds better.

:)

Mature.
---
The Official Fenrir of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
The Official Atsuro Kihara of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#176DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/6/2013 8:40:03 PM(edited)
especially when they said DeSu 2 wasn't a real SMT game.

Whoa. Whoa. WHOA. Someone should be slapped. Unless of course they were referring to it not being an SMT game in Japan because that would be correct.

But I think the fanboys of both sides should quit hating the others and aim that hatred towards Radiant Historia fanboys. Because they deserve it.

:u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#177Nights85Posted 1/6/2013 8:42:41 PM
... SMT fans hate Persona fans? Persona fans hate each other. In general, I would say fans of SMT want another SMT game first, and Persona fans want another Persona game first, but that's the extent of the "hatred."

You Persona fans, though, I've seen plenty of you at each other's throat over which is the better Persona game: 3 or 4, and I've seen discussions turn violent over who the "hottest Persona babe" is.
---
If Disturbed sucks then why are their songs in the Dragonball Z movies? - ChocolateCake1
#178ZeraylphPosted 1/6/2013 9:22:28 PM
Nights85 posted...
... SMT fans hate Persona fans? Persona fans hate each other. In general, I would say fans of SMT want another SMT game first, and Persona fans want another Persona game first, but that's the extent of the "hatred."

You Persona fans, though, I've seen plenty of you at each other's throat over which is the better Persona game: 3 or 4, and I've seen discussions turn violent over who the "hottest Persona babe" is.

This so much.
Babes part is 100% true
#179Lelouch71Posted 1/6/2013 9:59:41 PM
^That is kind of funny now that was brought up. The Persona fanbase are already at each throats. It's not just the P1/P2 vs P3/P4 fan war. There is even a P3 vs P4 war.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"
#180DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/6/2013 10:00:26 PM
^That is kind of funny now that was brought up. The Persona fanbase are already at each throats. It's not just the P1/P2 vs P3/P4 fan war. There is even a P3 vs P4 war.

It's funnier than it should be. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma