SMT fans hate Persona fans

#61FScellPosted 12/31/2012 5:23:46 PM
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...
But at same time forgot to mention, there are some annoying as heck persona fans.
Which can be said of for every fandom. There will always be annoying ones

trying being a homestuck fan. ._.

Terrifying.

Love the comic, but god damn.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#62ZeraylphPosted 12/31/2012 5:25:41 PM
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...
But at same time forgot to mention, there are some annoying as heck persona fans.

Yeah, I see what you mean, there are nutty ones in that fandom too.

a couple of girls I know who read 400 - 500 pages of it, and asked me for halloween to become a homestuck.

I politely refused. I don't dislike it, but I have always known every fandom has nutty people in it lol
#63HrothdanePosted 12/31/2012 5:26:16 PM
I consider myself a SMT fan. I've beaten Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga 1+2 (first Atlus games for me), Strange Journey, and Devil Survivor. Hell, I own (but have not yet beaten) Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army.

I'm also a Persona fan, and Persona 4 is my favorite game.

Liking things is not a zero-sum game. People should stop acting like it is.
#64ZeraylphPosted 12/31/2012 5:28:43 PM
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...

I dont have a edit button, forgot to mention

when I politely refused my friends that I would join their homestuck halloween party
They begin grabbing me, and telling me, I would be ripped to pieces by them, if I didn't tag along

so I come to conclusion they are nuts
#65Kumori_no_YoruPosted 12/31/2012 5:29:19 PM
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...

Yeah, I see what you mean, there are nutty ones in that fandom too.

a couple of girls I know who read 400 - 500 pages of it, and asked me for halloween to become a homestuck.

I politely refused. I don't dislike it, but I have always known every fandom has nutty people in it lol

Won't lie, I cannot stand Homestuck, but sadly I've friends who will take every opportunity possible to shove it in my face and try to get me into it. I don't necessarily hate the fandom, just the part that acts appalled when someone says they don't care for it/dislike it even when they stated they've tried it out and simply could not care for it.

Anyway, I usually see fans hating other fans in a little endless cycle of hate that involves mostly s****s and giggles. Plenty of rage, too.
---
PSN: Neophoton (I pop up whenever, so I'll add you back whenever I do get on)
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
#66Some_StaticPosted 12/31/2012 5:29:28 PM
FScell posted...
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...

Terrifying.

Yeah, I'm going to a con in a week (first in 5 years) and I'm planning on cosplaying a Homestuck character, but my friend who will also be cosplaying with me warned me that I'm probably going to be swarmed with loose cannons.
---
It's not a JRPG until you kill a god. http://somestatic.tumblr.com
Don't mess with Mrs. Chu; she'll put you in the soup.
#67ZeraylphPosted 12/31/2012 5:30:51 PM
Some_Static posted...
FScell posted...
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...

Terrifying.

Yeah, I'm going to a con in a week (first in 5 years) and I'm planning on cosplaying a Homestuck character, but my friend who will also be cosplaying with me warned me that I'm probably going to be swarmed with loose cannons.

lol keep a bodyguard with you,
"Excuse me sir or madam, please respect this person's personal space"
#68CrimsonmistPosted 12/31/2012 5:31:33 PM
Zeraylph posted...
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...

when I politely refused my friends that I would join their homestuck halloween party
They begin grabbing me, and telling me, I would be ripped to pieces by them, if I didn't tag along

LET US SPIT IN BUCKETS IN PUBLIC AND THEN SERENADE THE CREATOR OF A S*** COMIC EMBARRASSING HIM AND EVERYONE IN THE ROOM AT THE SAME TIME!

Or become obsessed with cartoon ponies, whichever.
---
I might make this my sig...
#69FScellPosted 12/31/2012 5:33:37 PM
Having followed the previous stories on that site it really just weirds me out how big it's gotten since Homestuck.

Cause about a week into it I was like 'Man this has nothin' on Problem Sleuth this story isn't going anywhere."

Whoops.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#70ZeraylphPosted 12/31/2012 5:34:04 PM
Crimsonmist posted...
Zeraylph posted...
Some_Static posted...
Zeraylph posted...

LET US SPIT IN BUCKETS IN PUBLIC AND THEN SERENADE THE CREATOR OF A S*** COMIC EMBARRASSING HIM AND EVERYONE IN THE ROOM AT THE SAME TIME!

Or become obsessed with cartoon ponies, whichever.

Sure let's go for it!

Hopefully Homestuck fans don't come after us in mobs

But I know there are some normal/non-insane fans of Homestuck.