Kanji and Rise are p re tty close....

#41GrischnakPosted 1/1/2013 10:57:54 PM
Grischnak posted...
Well she get "dumped" by the emo basketball dude and if MC play his cards right he go out with him but really picking up a girl with self confidence issues right after she get dumped is hardly an amazing feat

Yu doesn't "pick her up" after Daisuke turns her down. Quite the opposite. She slowly falls for him as she realizes he's way better then Daisuke over the last few S.Links and then she basically confesses to him out of the blue. That's hardly the same as praying on a brokenhearted girl.

Not really he just gives her support and friendship during that time being interest enough for her to notice but not enough to be annoying and she does the famous broken hearted girl maneuver "She likes me so much and gives me so much support, I like spending time with him so I better stick with this fella because it's a safe and not so bad bet" and gives in.

A girl with some confidence problems get dumped and gets by those rough times with the help of her "surely disinterested friend" and the guy pushes a little(even if indirectly) and she gives in quite realistic and not surprising at all.

Stop saying she got dumped. She didn't get dumped. She had a slight crush on Daisuke and he turned her down. It's not like her fiance broke up with her or something. Also, you make it sound like their friendship was all a plot of Yu's to get into her pants. Pretty sure his motives weren't that twisted.
#42kakashik99992Posted 1/1/2013 11:14:46 PM
Grischnak posted...
Grischnak posted...
Well she get "dumped" by the emo basketball dude and if MC play his cards right he go out with him but really picking up a girl with self confidence issues right after she get dumped is hardly an amazing feat

Yu doesn't "pick her up" after Daisuke turns her down. Quite the opposite. She slowly falls for him as she realizes he's way better then Daisuke over the last few S.Links and then she basically confesses to him out of the blue. That's hardly the same as praying on a brokenhearted girl.

Not really he just gives her support and friendship during that time being interest enough for her to notice but not enough to be annoying and she does the famous broken hearted girl maneuver "She likes me so much and gives me so much support, I like spending time with him so I better stick with this fella because it's a safe and not so bad bet" and gives in.

A girl with some confidence problems get dumped and gets by those rough times with the help of her "surely disinterested friend" and the guy pushes a little(even if indirectly) and she gives in quite realistic and not surprising at all.

Stop saying she got dumped. She didn't get dumped. She had a slight crush on Daisuke and he turned her down. It's not like her fiance broke up with her or something. Also, you make it sound like their friendship was all a plot of Yu's to get into her pants. Pretty sure his motives weren't that twisted.

A good deal of friendships between man and woman on that age is a plot to get in the girl pants(at least a good deal of mine were at that age lol) that is natural, logical and not "twisted" at all lol

There is nothing wrong in wanting to get a girl and going with the friends approach first. For a girl on that age and that emotional(not the mention the entire fat confidence issues thing) she felt like dumped down(she even goes all crazy and threatens suicide lol) and devasted and Yu like any straight male on that age took the opportunity.

Nothing ugly or "twisted"(lol are you young or have relationship problems and gauge them by things you see on anime or something?) on that it's pretty normal, makes a lot of sense and happens all the time
#43synthetiksinPosted 1/1/2013 11:17:05 PM
I'd have a threesome with both of them.
#44kakashik99992Posted 1/1/2013 11:19:01 PM
synthetiksin posted...
I'd have a threesome with both of them.

Be careful not to turn your back to Kanji unless you are into those things
#45synthetiksinPosted 1/1/2013 11:25:28 PM
He seems like a bottom type of guy, so I'm not scared.
#46Viking_Mudcrap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 11:30:16 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47GrischnakPosted 1/1/2013 11:41:12 PM
A good deal of friendships between man and woman on that age is a plot to get in the girl pants(at least a good deal of mine were at that age lol) that is natural, logical and not "twisted" at all lol

There is nothing wrong in wanting to get a girl and going with the friends approach first. For a girl on that age and that emotional(not the mention the entire fat confidence issues thing) she felt like dumped down(she even goes all crazy and threatens suicide lol) and devasted and Yu like any straight male on that age took the opportunity.

Nothing ugly or "twisted"(lol are you young or have relationship problems and gauge them by things you see on anime or something?) on that it's pretty normal, makes a lot of sense and happens all the time

Yes, it is twisted. Something being common does make it right, decent or acceptable. Using, manipulating and lying to people is wrong. Did I do things like that when I was young? Yes and you know what? I was a dick for doing it.
#48SkaldskaparmalPosted 1/2/2013 4:33:07 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
what kind of poll is this?

More creepy garbage from the Persona 4 board, that's what it is.
#49finaleusPosted 1/2/2013 4:46:03 AM
kakashik99992 posted...

I'm pretty sure trying to be friends with someone just because you want to satisfy your sexual desires is really douchey. Girls (and guys, I guess.. if youre gay) aren't there for guys to manipulate for sex. Even if it rarely works unless you're hot. And yet almost every teen/young adult guy whines about how girls are the horrible ones for "friendzoning" them.
#50Viking_Mudcrap(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 12:40:59 AM
Skaldskaparmal posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
what kind of poll is this?

More creepy garbage from the Persona 4 board, that's what it is.

internet tough guy
---
Salt Cures Everything.
http://i.imgur.com/0MZAs.gif