Replace a character of your choice with a character from a past Persona game

#21Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/5/2013 7:34:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#22Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/5/2013 7:35:35 AM
Rise with anyone from any franchise in existence. I won't give a reason why either, so just ponder that yourselves. Should be obvious (but apparently from all her fans it isn't so much).
#23Nightmare637Posted 1/5/2013 7:37:15 AM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
Rise with anyone from any franchise in existence. I won't give a reason why either, so just ponder that yourselves. Should be obvious (but apparently from all her fans it isn't so much).

lol, I kinda whant to here the reason.(even though I think I already know the answer)
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#24MelcheesedekPosted 1/5/2013 7:59:58 AM
Rise ---> Fuuka

If I can do more than one...

Naoto ---> Ken
Yosuke ---> Ayase
---
Did you bring "the thing"? From "the place"? -Scootaloo
#25Inertion5Posted 1/5/2013 8:02:28 AM
Kuxal posted...
Kanji -> Junpei

KANJI??? If 95% of the fanbase agrees on something, it's that Kanji is a great character. I am wholeheartedly surprised... O_o

Exceptions everywhere
#26metamaraPosted 1/5/2013 8:12:26 AM
Yosuke with aigis
#27ImASadPandaPosted 1/5/2013 8:29:02 AM
ImASadPanda posted...
I basically had 3 in my head that I would replace, lol :X

Replaced Yukiko with Mitsuru.
Replaced Yosuke with Eikichi
Replaced Chie with Lisa

Replace Yosuke? >_>

And if I knew who Lisa was... replace Chie with Lisa? >_>

Yes, Replace Yosuke with Eikichi. As a character, Eikichi is 10times better to me. As for battle. either doesn't really matter, both are good in their respective moves, I just prefer Eikichi as a whole. Not to mention, Eikichi isn't limited to one element like Yosuke.

Lisa > Chie, again, Lisa is a much better character IMO, and I atleast can stand it when her and Eikcihi have disagreements or whatever. Chie's constant attacking on Yosuke and the other guys is annoying. And again, Lisa is another character who isn't limited to 1 element.

Also, Hades and Venus are awesome looking personas, just to throw that out there, lol.
#28CantidoPosted 1/5/2013 8:29:15 AM
Rise ->Mitsuru
---
Two Pyramid Heads walk into a bar.
There were no survivors.
#29Strain42Posted 1/5/2013 8:46:09 AM
As much as I can't stand Yosuke, he's pretty necessary to the plot, since it was his idea to go into the TV world in the first place.

I think I'd want to replace Yukiko with Mitsuru since Mitsuru is smart enough to know the importance of having separate groups, so when they're staking out the tofu shop and everyone runs after the one dude, Mitsuru probably would have been smart enough to stay behind and they could have caught Namatame then and there)

But if I had to give a serious answer, I would replace Rise with Eriko.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#30BreyantPosted 1/5/2013 8:51:38 AM
Replace Naoto with Akihiko.

Just because I like Akihiko and Naoto annoys me with her having to explain every situation like no one else knows what's going on.