Replace a character of your choice with a character from a past Persona game

#31ReiShingami1Posted 1/5/2013 9:00:11 AM
Kanji -> Baofu
---
PSN: ReiShingami
#32FScellPosted 1/5/2013 9:01:39 AM
I think Baofu would just ditch this whole party and go drinking.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#33Strain42Posted 1/5/2013 9:06:12 AM
Baofu would have just sat in his chair and solved the entire case at his computer in about half an hour.

SCIENCE

First he would have figured out that all the kidnappings took place while Namatame was on duty by hacking into the delivery company and looking at their time cards, from there he would have looked into Namatame's phone records and discovered that Adachi was the only one working when Namatame called the police.

Because he's Baofu, and you don't mess with Baofu.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#34DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/5/2013 9:21:20 AM
Replace Yukiko with Eikichi
Replace Naoto with Baofu
Replace Teddie with... Actually, I found him kinda endearing. Maybe Ulala.
Replace Yosuke with Raidou
Replace Rise with David Sarif

Alternatively, I'd just replace the MC with the DeSu2 MC.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#35IAmMC2Posted 1/5/2013 9:50:41 AM
Replace Yukiko with Maya from Persona 2.
---
Rage kicked by DarkfflareEX in P4A for beating his ass. Like a bawse.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)
#36Strain42Posted 1/5/2013 9:51:28 AM
Replace the announcer character with whoever did the voice acting of the narrator in Bastion.

...That'd be cool...
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#37Dagger1087Posted 1/5/2013 9:53:54 AM
Well, the only P4 character I don't like and would want to replace is Chie. So I'd replace her with... Probably Junpei. I like Junpei and they're similar in their persona talents.
---
PSN: XIII_Lightning
#38takethathuskerPosted 1/5/2013 10:09:16 AM
Replace Naoto with Ekichi. Sure it would bone the storyline, but at least I wouldn't have to listen to Naoto anymore, so that would improve the game by several orders of magnitude.
#39SmashStrikePosted 1/5/2013 10:14:54 AM
I'd replace Yu with Aigis.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#40Nights85Posted 1/5/2013 10:15:25 AM
Replace Yosuke with Jun. Not that I dislike Yosuke(much), I just really want the option for a male X male relationship. Jun would also be a suitable replacement for what's required of Yosuke. While Jun is Yosuke's polar opposite in that he's intelligent and introverted, he does mirror Yosuke's jealousy streak and deep-rooted tragedy.
---
If Disturbed sucks then why are their songs in the Dragonball Z movies? - ChocolateCake1