Replace a character of your choice with a character from a past Persona game

#41Strain42Posted 1/5/2013 10:17:54 AM
I don't think that Yu is Jun's type. I mean he loved Tatsuya because of their history together, they were compatible.

Just because Jun is gay doesn't mean him being in the game would make him an option. Maybe Jun just wouldn't be into Yu :P
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#42ZephyriuumPosted 1/5/2013 10:31:54 AM
confessionbear: i like the entire cast, from the MC to Naoto, even the NPCs
---
Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, so close and so far...
http://www.abload.de/img/narutovsraikageaxexr.gif
#43XRizeleaXPosted 1/5/2013 10:32:07 AM
Kuxal posted...
Yukiko -> Mitsuru
Chie -> Akihiko
Kanji -> Junpei

Keep Yosuke, Naoto and Teddie.

Why you decided to replace Kanji with Junpei,I will never know.

Two comic reliefs at once?It'd be funny with Yosuke and Junpei but come on.

It's an HONOR to be named comic relief.
---
Will not change this signature until a female protagonist for Persona 4 is made.
#44Tayo2345Posted 1/5/2013 10:38:42 AM
takethathusker posted...
Replace Naoto with Ekichi. Sure it would bone the storyline, but at least I wouldn't have to listen to Naoto anymore, so that would improve the game by several orders of magnitude.

You seem to have confused Naoto with Chie somehow.
---
I don't care what you say, Generation II sucks.
That's just my opinion, no matter how true it may be.
#45Nights85Posted 1/5/2013 10:44:43 AM
Strain42 posted...
I don't think that Yu is Jun's type. I mean he loved Tatsuya because of their history together, they were compatible.

Just because Jun is gay doesn't mean him being in the game would make him an option. Maybe Jun just wouldn't be into Yu :P

Screw, Yu. Jun is MY type, but yeah, you're right. Geez, you really enjoy raining on my parade, Strain, or in this case, my erotic homosexual fantasy.

Ah, who am I kidding? I could never take Jun away from Tatsuya.
---
If Disturbed sucks then why are their songs in the Dragonball Z movies? - ChocolateCake1
#46CrimsonmistPosted 1/5/2013 11:00:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#47CrimsonmistPosted 1/5/2013 11:02:34 AM(edited)
Strain42 posted...

"Yu" is essentially Tatsuya Jr. or rather half of Tatsuya, the half that made odd choices such as "GUYS DON'T DO ANYTHING LET EIKICHI GET BEAT UP, LET LISA PERFORM, MAYA JUMP ON THAT PLANE AND INTO FIRE MAYBE" and instead of giving out watches he gets them in return (at least if you were into Naoto which you should be the first time through Golden if you want all costumes immediately :T) granted that describes most Persona protagonists giventhe choices provided.

Really as you stated Jun's excuse on Tatsuya is history, but as P3 and 4 showed me it really wouldn't matter as the Social Link system and the whims of the writing staff can bend this as much as needed (see Mitsuru as a romance option being in the realm of possibility EVER along with all the Yosuke subtext and innuendo within social links (one can argue it being for comedic effect or reading too much into it but the amount of times this happens both in and out of the link is ridiculous), YOU ARE SPECIAL BRAH)
---
I might make this my sig...
#48EarthBusterPosted 1/5/2013 3:00:08 PM
Replace Kanji with Ken!

... is what I would say if I was crazy.

Seriously, probably Aigis for Chie. I also wish we had some stats on Labyrs from Arena, cuz I'd love her in my party.
---
Everyday's great at your Junes!
#49Reiji Kido99Posted 1/5/2013 3:03:27 PM
Teddie with Akihiko or Eriko or Yukino or Mitsuru or Maya or Reiji or Mark or black Mark <_<
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/reijikido99/tyra_shoulders.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/reijikido99/DannyDance2.gif
#50RikkettikPosted 1/5/2013 3:08:04 PM
Replace Teddie with Koromaru, because he can probably sniff Shadows too and he's a lot less annoying while doing it.