Sometimes feel like a bunch of beta-males scripted this game (Spoilers)

#1Bayonetta_Posted 1/5/2013 9:56:20 AM
Me: Hey Rise, I was thinking you and I could see the fireworks
Rise: You are such a playboy
Game: (YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS WILL GO TO THE FIREWORKS)
Nanako: Durrrrrrrrr I'm going to the firworks durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I seriously get tired of that punk ass BS in this game sometimes. I didn't invite my damn friends anywhere and I sure as hell don't care about the brat. Dear Japan please stop with your friendship is magic bull. Let me guess, I'm gonna need team work and friendship just to bang Rise while they watch? It's like you can't do anything alone in this game without your damn annoying friends being there.

And why the freak do the girls get embarrassed over every form of affection? Rise got all embarrassed because I made a move on her. Chie got embarrassed because I said her outfit was cute. Swear to god Japanese fake-being-shy culture annoys the hell out of me.

Lastly most of the problems in this game are so damn childish. Everything could be avoided if your characters weren't insecure betas who cry over every damn issue in life. Are you gay? GET OVER IT! and be proud. Get turns you down? GET OVER IT! tons of girls out there. Stressed out? GET OVER IT! find one of the millions of things to take your mind off of it. You can do most of these damn things WITHOUT FRIENDS damnit.

Rant Over and thank god for the skip feature.
#2DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/5/2013 9:58:03 AM
This is gonna be good. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#3CrimsonSuzaku13Posted 1/5/2013 10:07:30 AM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

Get the snacks ready.
---
Currently wasting my life on Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena. <3
#4FScellPosted 1/5/2013 10:08:03 AM
Too obvious.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#5johnbleuPosted 1/5/2013 10:09:26 AM
Bayonetta I remember your other post where you wanted:

"1. Nudity and sex
2. Team members ages are between 25-30
3. Blood and gore
4. More freedom to do as I wish. If I want to hang out with Sam then sleep with Sarah in 2 hours I should be able to do so without it becoming evening.
5. 3rd person action battle system like Ninja Gaiden 2.
6. The story will be directed by top western teams. Think Inception meets Matrix meets Lord of the Rings. This is something only a western director can pull off.
7. You can have real time dating, sex and get her pregnant.
8. Any Mini games will be done by western devs.
9. Western artist's will help out with the character art."

...I still think you might be playing the wrong game? I wouldn't go to a Mexican restaurant and tell them their food would be better if:

1. Less tortillas, more hamburger buns.
2. Instead of salsa, they should use ketchup and mustard.
3. Rather than shred their beef, they really should grind it. And mash it together into a paddy of some sort?
4. Replace chips and salsa with french fries and ketchup.
5. Redecorate. Replace the southwestern motif with something more modern, like an Apple Store or something.

No. I would go to a f****** hamburger joint instead or enjoy the fact that Mexican food is Mexican food.
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Lord of the Rings Online
#6Nightmare637Posted 1/5/2013 10:12:27 AM
Bayonetta_ topic.

Nothing to see here folks.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#7CrimsonSuzaku13Posted 1/5/2013 10:13:00 AM
johnbleu posted...
Bayonetta I remember your other post where you wanted:

"1. Nudity and sex
2. Team members ages are between 25-30
3. Blood and gore
4. More freedom to do as I wish. If I want to hang out with Sam then sleep with Sarah in 2 hours I should be able to do so without it becoming evening.
5. 3rd person action battle system like Ninja Gaiden 2.
6. The story will be directed by top western teams. Think Inception meets Matrix meets Lord of the Rings. This is something only a western director can pull off.
7. You can have real time dating, sex and get her pregnant.
8. Any Mini games will be done by western devs.
9. Western artist's will help out with the character art."

...I still think you might be playing the wrong game? I wouldn't go to a Mexican restaurant and tell them their food would be better if:

1. Less tortillas, more hamburger buns.
2. Instead of salsa, they should use ketchup and mustard.
3. Rather than shred their beef, they really should grind it. And mash it together into a paddy of some sort?
4. Replace chips and salsa with french fries and ketchup.
5. Redecorate. Replace the southwestern motif with something more modern, like an Apple Store or something.

No. I would go to a f****** hamburger joint instead or enjoy the fact that Mexican food is Mexican food.

*slow claps*
---
Currently wasting my life on Persona 4 Golden and Persona 4 Arena. <3
#8Strain42Posted 1/5/2013 10:15:11 AM
I actually do agree with some of the things being said here, but eh...that's the game for you. If it's not for you, it's not for you.

Not a fan of the way you went about saying it, but I do agree with quite a few things here.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#9someddrnoobPosted 1/5/2013 10:17:06 AM
CrimsonSuzaku13 posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

Get the snacks ready.

*pulls lawn chair*

This is just as entertaining as stream monster chats
---
Persona 4 Arena main: Yukiko Amagi. Secondary: Labrys
Star Ocean: The Last Hope Platinum done... now what?
#10halomastah1337Posted 1/5/2013 10:28:50 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
Bayonetta_ topic.

---
GT: REVampedBelmont
PSN: TridentMX