Sometimes feel like a bunch of beta-males scripted this game (Spoilers)

#11XRizeleaXPosted 1/5/2013 10:37:52 AM
johnbleu posted...
Bayonetta I remember your other post where you wanted:

"1. Nudity and sex
2. Team members ages are between 25-30
3. Blood and gore
4. More freedom to do as I wish. If I want to hang out with Sam then sleep with Sarah in 2 hours I should be able to do so without it becoming evening.
5. 3rd person action battle system like Ninja Gaiden 2.
6. The story will be directed by top western teams. Think Inception meets Matrix meets Lord of the Rings. This is something only a western director can pull off.
7. You can have real time dating, sex and get her pregnant.
8. Any Mini games will be done by western devs.
9. Western artist's will help out with the character art."

...I still think you might be playing the wrong game? I wouldn't go to a Mexican restaurant and tell them their food would be better if:

1. Less tortillas, more hamburger buns.
2. Instead of salsa, they should use ketchup and mustard.
3. Rather than shred their beef, they really should grind it. And mash it together into a paddy of some sort?
4. Replace chips and salsa with french fries and ketchup.
5. Redecorate. Replace the southwestern motif with something more modern, like an Apple Store or something.

No. I would go to a f****** hamburger joint instead or enjoy the fact that Mexican food is Mexican food.

That made my day
---
Will not change this signature until a female protagonist for Persona 4 is made.
#12Inertion5Posted 1/5/2013 10:44:44 AM(edited)
Sad how people quickly write **** like Bayonetta_ topic

He makes very good points believe it or not, I agree with everything in here.
#13Bayonetta_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 10:54:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14Nightmare637Posted 1/5/2013 10:57:38 AM(edited)
Bayonetta_ posted...
Strain42 posted...
I actually do agree with some of the things being said here, but eh...that's the game for you. If it's not for you, it's not for you.

Not a fan of the way you went about saying it, but I do agree with quite a few things here.

I'm blunt in what I say.

The "It;s not for you" is why Japan is becoming a close minded place now. More and more things are cratering the perverted Otaku who can't think for himself. Most people instead of challenging the flaws of Japan rather say "It's not for you".

As an old school anime fan I'm getting sick of people not questioning modern Japanese times. Stop defending every moronic choice Japanese devs place in their games. How many times do we have to see the same old dumbass beta male characters? How many times do we need to see childish teen drama? It's the same old thing from Japan and I've come to the point of believe Japan will never change. It's very foundation is based of Beta-males and submissive women because japanese men can't handle REAL WOMEN. Japanese men can't even handle open affection in public. Most Japanese people won't even hold hands in public. Japan is a country that was doomed from the start because it's beta by nature.

and this is why I said Bayonetta_ topic.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#15kratoscar2008Posted 1/5/2013 11:20:23 AM
Dont we have other SMT games to those who dont like cheesy games like P4? I say stop playing this and go play Nocturne dammit!
#16Bishop_SasaraiPosted 1/5/2013 11:34:19 AM
TC sure knows a lot about Japan, for someone who hates the country. Maybe you should go back to your Western games, since they're so superior.

Which makes me scratch my head. I've been playing games for 25 years, and Western games, for the most part, still don't have it.
---
Anticipating the following: Ni No Kuni (PS3), MGR: Revengeance (PS3), Tales of Xillia (PS3), MGS: GZ (PS3)
#17DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/5/2013 11:36:14 AM
I've been playing games for 25 years, and Western games, for the most part, still don't have it.

Don't have what? I'm curious as to what what you mean.
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#18holyknick2Posted 1/5/2013 11:36:33 AM
Is this a rant about the overuse of the friendship theme in P4G specifically or a more broad rant about the use of friendship as a story theme in general?
---
"The dog always dies. Go to the library and pick out a book with an award sticker and a dog on the cover. Trust me, that dog is going down."
#19kewldude475Posted 1/5/2013 12:09:28 PM
I actually agree with TC.

Not that I mind seeing these issues play out, but man, could they be easily avoided if people weren't so insecure and childish.

Also, that fake shyness commonly portrayed in Japanese games and anime REALLY annoys me.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
Now playing: Persona 3: FES, Assassin's Creed 2
#20terran3999999Posted 1/5/2013 12:22:05 PM
Let me get this correct: you decided to play a game and whine about it when it's obvious the themes are about high school, yes the awesome power of friendship and facing your inner demons?(this game is based on Carl Jung's psychology since you're too stupid to figure that out)

Troll harder.
The only remotely thing you got correct would have been that annoying virgin maiden aspect Japan overuses.
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.