What things did you notice on your NG+ playthrough? *SPOILERS, of course*

#1Bisected8Posted 1/5/2013 3:35:02 PM
So far I just realised;

# Marie knew where Yu lived on Valentines day because she saw the address on the slip of paper he dropped.

# The siblings arguing in the shopping district on the first day are Yosuke's not-girlfriend and her brother/hanged man arcana guy (I saw them on my first playthrough, but didn't recognise the character models).
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#2The_LimitPosted 1/5/2013 3:38:23 PM
Awesome, I hadn't noticed either of those myself.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
#3Strain42Posted 1/5/2013 3:50:26 PM
My favorite little nod is that you do see Namatame's delivery truck at several points throughout the game

1. Right when they arrive in Inaba, I dunno if that's actually his truck or not, but we could actually believe that Namatame got his "spark" mere minutes before Yu did

2. When they first go to visit Rise and Adachi is directing traffic, you see it drive by

3. The moment when Rise gets kidnapped and everyone is chasing the Peeping Tom up the street, you see the truck drive past them towards the Tofu Shop.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#4KuroKizunaPosted 1/5/2013 3:58:09 PM
If I remember correctly... at 5/01, you can speak to Namatame.

I never noticed that personally. > _ >
---
PSN ID: XKizunaxGurenX
#5Alucard188(Moderator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:03:37 PM
Strain42 posted...
My favorite little nod is that you do see Namatame's delivery truck at several points throughout the game

1. Right when they arrive in Inaba, I dunno if that's actually his truck or not, but we could actually believe that Namatame got his "spark" mere minutes before Yu did

2. When they first go to visit Rise and Adachi is directing traffic, you see it drive by

3. The moment when Rise gets kidnapped and everyone is chasing the Peeping Tom up the street, you see the truck drive past them towards the Tofu Shop.

Unless he borrowed the truck, 1 isn't Namatame. He didn't get the delivery gig until after Mayumi was killed.
---
Face it Cloud is a gaming icon and has appered in lots of games while mario has only appeared in 2 games sunshine and 64~xSlashbomBx
#6RikkettikPosted 1/5/2013 4:05:10 PM
That the controller vibrates when you shake hands with the Gas Station Attendant. Or maybe I noticed that the first time too, but just forgot about it right away. Does the Vita do that too, actually? (I haven't got P4G yet.)
#7The_LimitPosted 1/5/2013 4:06:24 PM
Rikkettik posted...
That the controller vibrates when you shake hands with the Gas Station Attendant. Or maybe I noticed that the first time too, but just forgot about it right away. Does the Vita do that too, actually? (I haven't got P4G yet.)

I don't think the Vita vibrates?
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
#8Bisected8(Topic Creator)Posted 1/5/2013 4:08:42 PM
It doesn't, sadly.
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#9HikariAruuPosted 1/5/2013 4:09:42 PM
Rikkettik posted...

Sadly it doesn't.

Thinking about it, that's probably why they changed the fishing mini-game; you can't really rely on the vibrations in Golden.
---
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none."
#10Cappuccin0Posted 1/5/2013 4:14:26 PM
A vibrating portable is dangerous for its own health :P