The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?
4 years ago#1
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YhPan36AEIk/TwntGRF1E5I/AAAAAAAAAFM/CNNXci9lcCk/s1600/esp.jpeg
BADASS, shame most JRPG MC use a giant or one hand sword.
4 years ago#2
I like P3/FES MC being able to use most weapons. Wild Card, y'all.
4 years ago#3
OMG I AM SO SICK OF RPG MAIN CHARACTERS THAT USE SWORDS!

Give me a protagonist who uses his/her fists, a lance, naginata (super cool), axes, hammers, or even bows and arrows. ANYTHING but another cliche sword wielding hero!
4 years ago#4
I have to admit that after a fairly lengthy departure from JRPGs the MC's addiction to oversized, weirdly balanced, impossible-to-wield swords was disconcerting. The fact that I could wield a golf club, shovel, and baseball bat somewhat made up for it though.
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
4 years ago#5
Gun blade

Kidding. He should do melee or twin pistols
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
4 years ago#6
yea, being able to equip any weapons would be nice...if not, I'll settle for a nice double metal claws.

Or they could think of some unique weapons such as a machine gun inside a guitar case...
4 years ago#7
Scythe
4 years ago#8
No need to avoid a classic. If the next MC wants to swing a sword around I say that's fine.
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights
4 years ago#9
CaptainSackboy posted...
naginata (super cool)

P3P's FeMC uses naginata.
4 years ago#10
Kuxal posted...
Scythe

Yes!
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived