What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?

User Info: Gaboado

Gaboado
3 years ago#1
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YhPan36AEIk/TwntGRF1E5I/AAAAAAAAAFM/CNNXci9lcCk/s1600/esp.jpeg
BADASS, shame most JRPG MC use a giant or one hand sword.

User Info: returnal

returnal
3 years ago#2
I like P3/FES MC being able to use most weapons. Wild Card, y'all.

User Info: CaptainSackboy

CaptainSackboy
3 years ago#3
OMG I AM SO SICK OF RPG MAIN CHARACTERS THAT USE SWORDS!

Give me a protagonist who uses his/her fists, a lance, naginata (super cool), axes, hammers, or even bows and arrows. ANYTHING but another cliche sword wielding hero!

User Info: _BTT_

_BTT_
3 years ago#4
I have to admit that after a fairly lengthy departure from JRPGs the MC's addiction to oversized, weirdly balanced, impossible-to-wield swords was disconcerting. The fact that I could wield a golf club, shovel, and baseball bat somewhat made up for it though.
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#5
Gun blade

Kidding. He should do melee or twin pistols
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)

User Info: Hiroshida

Hiroshida
3 years ago#6
yea, being able to equip any weapons would be nice...if not, I'll settle for a nice double metal claws.

Or they could think of some unique weapons such as a machine gun inside a guitar case...

User Info: Inertion5

Inertion5
3 years ago#7
Scythe

User Info: FlareKnights

FlareKnights
3 years ago#8
No need to avoid a classic. If the next MC wants to swing a sword around I say that's fine.
"Many think that courage is power. Real courage is when you surpass your own desires to protect something dear.." Dan, Wild Arms
PSN:FlareKnights

User Info: returnal

returnal
3 years ago#9
CaptainSackboy posted...
naginata (super cool)

P3P's FeMC uses naginata.

User Info: TheExiled280

TheExiled280
3 years ago#10
Kuxal posted...
Scythe

Yes!
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived