What weapon you want P5 MC use instead of a cliche sword?

#101DynamicJumpIuffPosted 1/6/2013 8:51:29 PM
, Chainsaw Greatswords.

That EXPLODE
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#102GodMWOLFPosted 1/6/2013 8:54:12 PM
A lolipop chainsaw.
---
Official Hardcore Risette Fan
TUTURUU Oh Okarin. Psn:mwolfizcool
#103The_ORLY_OwlPosted 1/6/2013 8:54:26 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...
, Chainsaw Greatswords.

That EXPLODE

With skittles
---
Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively.
#104FScellPosted 1/6/2013 8:54:58 PM
GodMWOLF posted...
A lolipop chainsaw.

Only with Mickey.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#105WilkshaPosted 1/6/2013 9:21:44 PM
I liked PS3's you can equip any character weapon though you do start with a sword. As much as I love the sword, I LOVE options! Especially when you can create you own character. Not that PS need that type of thing. But yeah, bring back PS3's weapon equip style.
#106Mr_FeeshPosted 1/6/2013 9:27:43 PM
Combat dildarian.
#107kakashik99992Posted 1/6/2013 9:33:21 PM
Chagen46 posted...
Kuxal posted...
Scythe

Scythes are horrendously terrible weapons in real life--due to the blade curving inward, they tend to miss A LOT. The only real way to ensure hitting with a Scythe is to widely swing in so that it slices on the inside when you bring it back in. However, actually doing this is terrible for your balance. In addition, if the scythe gets stuck in the enemy, you basically can't get it out without applying enough force to brutally bisect the enemy.

Bottom line, Sycthes look cool but are awful weapons in reality. They were built for farming, not fighting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusarigama
---
My pokemon run http://thepunchlineismachismo.com/archives/150
#108FScellPosted 1/6/2013 9:39:35 PM
Scroll back, we've had this conversation.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#109MinamoPosted 1/6/2013 9:50:47 PM
Fists. The great thing about Tales of Eternia is that you get a fist user almost instantly, Farah, AND shes a female. Rare as all hell in games. The only other female fist users I can think of off the top of my head that aren't player-created are Ilia in Star Ocean1 and Mirage in Star Ocean 3, but shes real late in the game sadly.

I've always been fond of fists in games, especially those with magic/large weaponry/guns; to become a martial artist in a universe with destructive magic and giant swords just seems badass and hilarious.
#110RasolisuPosted 1/6/2013 10:04:32 PM
Its a standard rule in JRPGs that the hero uses swords, even in the future like Star Ocean 3. Breaking that rule is always a surprise.