So spoilers... Who is the main character's girlfriend(canon )?

#21wilfredaPosted 1/7/2013 9:26:14 PM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Canonically I'd say it's Marie, since the true ending couldn't happen unless you max her S.Link

No, you can still get the true ending without Marie, you just can't get the Golden epilogue.
---
my Persona 4: Golden complete costume gallery: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjAyDFtL (party spoilers possible)
#22thompsontalker7Posted 1/7/2013 9:26:59 PM
Nope, you can friendzone them and still max out their link. They just won't bring up how much they love you at times.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#23ConMan8Posted 1/7/2013 9:40:40 PM
Canonically I'd say it's Marie, since the true ending couldn't happen unless you max her S.Link

You don't have to romance her...
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
#24pandacakezPosted 1/7/2013 9:44:21 PM
ConMan8 posted...

You don't have to romance her...

You don't even have to do her slink or dungeon to get the ending that is canon and carries over to Arena. Just an optional epilogue. That enough destroys that argument.
#25Doru_DinnPosted 1/7/2013 9:45:59 PM
ConMan8 posted...
Everyone is his girlfriend.

Even the guys.

And vice versa. Share the love.
---
You've got to admit that there's a certain inherent epicness in the Hero running around looking like Hobo Link.
- Guruda on Dragon Quest VII
#26MilleniaRagePosted 1/7/2013 9:51:06 PM
Kanji
#27Masemune_100Posted 1/7/2013 9:52:03 PM
Technically Marie could still be canon since the Golden ending takes place after Arena. I wouldn't say it is, but it's food for thought. It would be weird with the whole Izanagi Izanami business though.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#28Nightmare637Posted 1/7/2013 9:56:34 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
Technically Marie could still be canon since the Golden ending takes place after Arena. I wouldn't say it is, but it's food for thought. It would be weird with the whole Izanagi Izanami business though.

the epilouge also refrences Arena which is Canon so by that in essence makes the epilouge canon, making Marie canon.

oh and theres the valentines event with Marie that happens regardless of choice.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#29rockman11_z(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:00:44 PM
I will be honest. If I am the MC, i will choose Naoto.. :) (Chie 2nd)..

Damn this game is super fun.....I did not play my console games for this.
---
Previous rank 5 all time in the world Capture the Leader/Guardian Gears of War 3.(Now rank 25)
#30kratoscar2008Posted 1/7/2013 10:01:30 PM
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Just wondering.

Everyone you want just the fact that you can get all girls is proof.

People might argue with Arena but that merely was a design choice, you know how the fanbase would rage if he hooked with the girl you didnt choose.

All of them love him so all of them are canon.

You know what canon means, right? What actually counts. If he never had a relationship with any of the girls as implied in a canon game that occurs after the original, then no relationship can be considered canon. It can be fan fiction, but not canon. It can be "considered" real by you if you want, but that doesn't make it real.

Its not real its fiction, besides the Amala Universe in wich the megaten works everything you do is canon as the P4 story is told in many different worlds so if i made Ai my GF then thats Canon. Arena is just the story told from Yu point of view is not by any means the way things happen in the universe (And before you come bashing ATLUS stated that the Amala Universe is how the series work, you can make evrything you want canon)..

ATLUS said that Arena is canon but thats is only the story, wich who MC ends with, his name, and everything else is different in others universes.