So spoilers... Who is the main character's girlfriend(canon )?

#31pandacakezPosted 1/7/2013 9:09:10 PM
Nightmare637 posted...
Masemune_100 posted...
Technically Marie could still be canon since the Golden ending takes place after Arena. I wouldn't say it is, but it's food for thought. It would be weird with the whole Izanagi Izanami business though.

the epilouge also refrences Arena which is Canon so by that in essence makes the epilouge canon, making Marie canon.

oh and theres the valentines event with Marie that happens regardless of choice.

Still does not mean the MC (Yu) was/is in a relationship with Marie. That is the player's decision, not the canon character.

Again, all speculation.
#32Nightmare637Posted 1/7/2013 9:10:50 PM
pandacakez posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
Masemune_100 posted...
Technically Marie could still be canon since the Golden ending takes place after Arena. I wouldn't say it is, but it's food for thought. It would be weird with the whole Izanagi Izanami business though.

the epilouge also refrences Arena which is Canon so by that in essence makes the epilouge canon, making Marie canon.

oh and theres the valentines event with Marie that happens regardless of choice.

Still does not mean the MC (Yu) was/is in a relationship with Marie. That is the player's decision, not the canon character.

Again, all speculation.

I never said he was, I'm saying the Epilouge is Canon, and that theres an event that happens Regardless of choice.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#33AnitaBongHitPosted 1/7/2013 9:45:46 PM
It's obviously Yosuke. He goes into the MC's room so early in the S-Link, so they HAVE to be butt-buddies!
---
"Wit is educated insolence." - Aristotle
PSN: BaconSlayerX; BBCS Mains: Taokaka, Hakumen, and Makoto
#34FScellPosted 1/7/2013 10:00:17 PM(edited)
kratoscar2008 posted...
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Just wondering.

Everyone you want just the fact that you can get all girls is proof.

People might argue with Arena but that merely was a design choice, you know how the fanbase would rage if he hooked with the girl you didnt choose.

All of them love him so all of them are canon.

You know what canon means, right? What actually counts. If he never had a relationship with any of the girls as implied in a canon game that occurs after the original, then no relationship can be considered canon. It can be fan fiction, but not canon. It can be "considered" real by you if you want, but that doesn't make it real.

Its not real its fiction, besides the Amala Universe in wich the megaten works everything you do is canon as the P4 story is told in many different worlds so if i made Ai my GF then thats Canon. Arena is just the story told from Yu point of view is not by any means the way things happen in the universe (And before you come bashing ATLUS stated that the Amala Universe is how the series work, you can make evrything you want canon)..

ATLUS said that Arena is canon but thats is only the story, wich who MC ends with, his name, and everything else is different in others universes.

The Amala Universe is an outrageously bad plot device, and a factory for awful fanfiction.

Anyway none of those other stories have "happened" and as such none of them are canon. Even if they are technically possible within the greater fiction.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#35DrakillionPosted 1/7/2013 10:05:23 PM
I still think it's Yukiko :/

Can someone correct me but I never heard the other girls besides Nanako say, "I love you". Heck, she even says it twice.
---
---
"Dating Yukari Takeba is, like, the closest thing to dating Michelle Ruff, so I don't see the reason why not."- My brother XD
#36pandacakezPosted 1/7/2013 10:09:46 PM
Drakillion posted...

Can someone correct me but I never heard the other girls besides Nanako say, "I love you". Heck, she even says it twice.
---

Literally all the girls do.
#37_BTT_Posted 1/7/2013 10:12:58 PM(edited)
Marie comes the closest, but in truth none of them are canonically. It's really a "you decide" dealie. The manga seems to have paired him and Rise though.

Drakillion posted...

Can someone correct me but I never heard the other girls besides Nanako say, "I love you". Heck, she even says it twice

Literally all the girls do.

Also, this. If I remember right Rise does at the tail end of her Link and Marie does during the Golden Ending. Not sure about the others though, have't romanced them, but I'd assume so because come on.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#38Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/7/2013 10:14:51 PM
FScell posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
Birth_By_Sorrow posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...
rockman11_z posted...
Just wondering.

Everyone you want just the fact that you can get all girls is proof.

People might argue with Arena but that merely was a design choice, you know how the fanbase would rage if he hooked with the girl you didnt choose.

All of them love him so all of them are canon.

You know what canon means, right? What actually counts. If he never had a relationship with any of the girls as implied in a canon game that occurs after the original, then no relationship can be considered canon. It can be fan fiction, but not canon. It can be "considered" real by you if you want, but that doesn't make it real.

Its not real its fiction, besides the Amala Universe in wich the megaten works everything you do is canon as the P4 story is told in many different worlds so if i made Ai my GF then thats Canon. Arena is just the story told from Yu point of view is not by any means the way things happen in the universe (And before you come bashing ATLUS stated that the Amala Universe is how the series work, you can make evrything you want canon)..

ATLUS said that Arena is canon but thats is only the story, wich who MC ends with, his name, and everything else is different in others universes.

The Amala Universe is an outrageously bad plot device, and a factory for awful fanfiction.

Anyway none of those other stories have "happened" and as such none of them are canon. Even if they are technically possible within the greater fiction.

Wth? If Atlus came out and said anything about Megaten being in the same universe then I'll just refuse to even care anymore. None of it would make even an ounce of sense.

So FScell is that true? Or is he pulling my leg? Because then Atlus obviously doesn't care about the canonicity of its games, and neither will I all that seriously. Kills a good portion of my respect for them as a matter of fact.
#39FScellPosted 1/7/2013 10:20:53 PM(edited)
It's a multiverse concept that some of the games touch upon. It's mainly a nice way for people to deny events and pretend that other things happened instead.

It should not be taken as the gospel that Kratoscar seems to take it. In a Multiverse all things may be possible but all things are not canon.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#40RpgpunkPosted 1/7/2013 10:23:10 PM
Yukiko, the game practically is pushing MC and her together.

Plus she is my favorite.
---
PSN: Rpgpunk