So spoilers... Who is the main character's girlfriend(canon )?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. So spoilers... Who is the main character's girlfriend(canon )?
3 years ago#41
Rpgpunk posted...
Yukiko, the game practically is pushing MC and her together.

Plus she is my favorite.

how?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
3 years ago#42

Plus she is my favorite.

The game pushes for Rise more than it pushes for Yukiko, to the point where if you romance Rise it's incredibly difficult to tell what dialogue is there because you romanced her and what dialogue is there regardless.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
3 years ago#43
_BTT_ posted...

Plus she is my favorite.

The game pushes for Rise more than it pushes for Yukiko, to the point where if you romance Rise it's incredibly difficult to tell what dialogue is there because you romanced her and what dialogue is there regardless.

This. I was planning on getting intimate with Rise-chwan but it happened automatically at lvl 8. I didnt even get the choice for Yukiko til lvl 9
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
3 years ago#44
FScell posted...
It's a multiverse concept that some of the games touch upon. It's mainly a nice way for people to deny events and pretend that other things happened instead.

It should not be taken as the gospel that Kratoscar seems to take it. In a Multiverse all things may be possible but all things are not canon.

Figured as much. Thanks. So basically he's accepting the lie rather then "seeking the truth." Ironic. :P
3 years ago#45
_BTT_ posted...

Plus she is my favorite.

This. I was planning on getting intimate with Rise-chwan but it happened automatically at lvl 8. I didnt even get the choice for Yukiko til lvl 9

Yeah, despite my love for Rise and the fact that I'm completely okay with this in the end, I still think that her intimacy barrier is done poorly. Not only aren't you told that you're making the pivotal decision, but really, when it comes down to it what ELSE do you do in that situation? Because the only other option is a dick move in my humble opinion. So even that seems to push you towards Rise.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
3 years ago#46
_BTT_ posted...

Plus she is my favorite.

That I wouldn't know since I never romance Rise. To me it always show Rise fawning over MC in a most annoying way, to the point where it isn't even cute.

Yukiko's s.link seems a lot more real to me. Also can't point out how the game pushes them together with out it being fresh in my mind and taking an unbiased approach to the game.
---
PSN: Rpgpunk
3 years ago#47
P4 Yukiko
P4G Marie

Yukiko was the number 1 candidate during P4. If people stopped and though about it logically and without some crazy fanboy mentality. Yosuke likes Chie. Kanji likes Naoto. Rise is more of that weird girl that likes you but it isn't really the one.

In P4G, Rise seems to have one upped Yukiko and Marie snatches Yu away from her.
3 years ago#48
If people stopped and though about it logically and without some crazy fanboy mentality. Yosuke likes Chie. Kanji likes Naoto. Rise is more of that weird girl that likes you but it isn't really the one.

If only people stopped and thought about it logically.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
3 years ago#49
_BTT_ posted...

Plus she is my favorite.

That I wouldn't know since I never romance Rise. To me it always show Rise fawning over MC in a most annoying way, to the point where it isn't even cute. .

Different strokes I suppose. After completing her Link I felt like it was less of her fan-girl-ing and more like her flirting with her boyfriend, which to me was endearing. I've only done one run so far and romanced Rise, so that's largely why I was pointing that out, I couldn't tell the difference. It doesn't help that a line she says during the cultural festival could only really work if you're in a relationship with her, so I could never tell if lines in normal dialogue are added/changed based on circumstance or not.
---
3 years ago#50
synthetiksin posted...

Yukiko was the number 1 candidate during P4. If people stopped and though about it logically and without some crazy fanboy mentality. Yosuke likes Chie. Kanji likes Naoto. Rise is more of that weird girl that likes you but it isn't really the one.

First, Yosuke liking Chie when he wants in a dead girl's pants for the majority of the game...what
Then you're saying Kanji liking Naoto stops her from being a potential girlfriend... lawl
The last is your opinion really (which I don't mind), and you still didn't bring up any good reason for Yukiko.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. So spoilers... Who is the main character's girlfriend(canon )?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived