Sadly, Pokemon might have a bigger fan base than Persona (Poll of the day)

#1Mcnugget2256Posted 1/7/2013 10:21:58 PM
And I play both games, and love them both too. But Pokemon might win because more people are aware of what it is. It's ashame not enough people know how amazing this game us, but what can you do.
---
Currently playing: P4G, Hitman, Pokemon White 2, Halo 4, FarC3
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us.
#2FScellPosted 1/7/2013 10:22:33 PM
"Might"
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#3murdochAVPosted 1/7/2013 10:22:49 PM
What's creepier, an adult who likes pokemon, or an adult who likes a game where half your time is spent flirting with high schoolers?
#4HiroshidaPosted 1/7/2013 10:25:27 PM
Some of us grow up while watching the Pokemon series. Is Persona 4 the Animation considered as "healthy watching" for growing kids?

Pokemon is mainstream, while Persona is niche. Frankly speaking, I'll rather that it stays niche and wait for people to stumble upon it and discover the games for themselves, like what happened to me.
#5Cappuccin0Posted 1/7/2013 10:26:26 PM
Might? It's pretty obvious Pokemon has a bigger fanbase. And adults hitting on high schoolers isn't that uncommon.
#6SamuraiLloydPosted 1/7/2013 10:26:30 PM
Umm yeah, this doesn't surprise me. Pokemon was been popular since the late 90s and is still popular to this day. Persona didn't really start getting popular until 3 and 4. Besides, the Persona games are T and M rated while Pokemon is consistently E rated, meaning it reaches a much wider audience (kids, teens and adults).
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#7FScellPosted 1/7/2013 10:27:55 PM
Xenoblade keeping step makes me smile, though.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#8Nightmare637Posted 1/7/2013 10:28:05 PM
might?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
#9FireDragoon18Posted 1/7/2013 10:33:58 PM
Might?

Anyways, I went with Xenoblade on today's poll. P4 is still my favorite game ever, but Xenoblade was a new and amazing experience to me through and through, so I feel like I have to give it some love.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#10Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/7/2013 10:45:42 PM(edited)
Hiroshida posted...
Some of us grow up while watching the Pokemon series. Is Persona 4 the Animation considered as "healthy watching" for growing kids?

Pokemon is mainstream, while Persona is niche. Frankly speaking, I'll rather that it stays niche and wait for people to stumble upon it and discover the games for themselves, like what happened to me.

This.

Voted P4G. As much as I like Kingdom Hearts, P4/G is a better game (though I'm surprised KH:3D is that low. The fanbase used to be huge but I think the lack of KH3 has really downsized it). As far as most of the others, I haven't played them so I can't say.

I played Pokemon White, was highly disappointed and so skipped White/Black 2.