Sadly, Pokemon might have a bigger fan base than Persona (Poll of the day)

#11Mcnugget2256(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2013 10:50:12 PM
...You guys done jumping on the "might" bandwagon?
---
Currently playing: P4G, Hitman, Pokemon White 2, Halo 4, FarC3
Waiting for: GTA5, BF4, The Last Of Us.
#12Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/7/2013 10:52:34 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Well, it is inevitable Pokemon will win... but I don't believe there is any malice behind what they say.
#13rabies_nekoPosted 1/7/2013 10:53:39 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Did you seriously think there was a possibility that persona could have a bigger fan base? It's your fault.
#14SamuraiLloydPosted 1/7/2013 10:55:25 PM
Mcnugget2256 posted...

Well, it's as I said. Pokemon has been popular since the late 90s. Persona only really started to get noticed when 3 came into the picture and got a decent following once 4 came around. There isn't any reason to think that Persona could possibly be more popular than Pokemon, despite how good Persona is.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#15_BTT_Posted 1/7/2013 11:08:16 PM
. . . I'm sorry, but really, Might?
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#16KADFCPosted 1/7/2013 11:08:25 PM
Has pokemon really change that much? I've played the first gen (Blue/Red/Green), but I stopped after that. I couldn't find it too appealing anymore. Unless of course... isn't it voiced now? That would be awesome.

To be quite honest, I think I still want to believe I follow the animation series, but it's like, I rather not wait. I let it pile up after 6 to 8 months, and then finish it all in 2 days or so. Skip boring fillers, etc...
#17_BTT_Posted 1/7/2013 11:10:54 PM
Has pokemon really change that much? I've played the first gen (Blue/Red/Green), but I stopped after that. I couldn't find it too appealing anymore. Unless of course... isn't it voiced now? That would be awesome.

To be quite honest, I think I still want to believe I follow the animation series, but it's like, I rather not wait. I let it pile up after 6 to 8 months, and then finish it all in 2 days or so. Skip boring fillers, etc...

No and No, but it should be. The series has honestly refused to evolve . . . it's gotten sad as of late. Especially, y'know, considering.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#18FScellPosted 1/7/2013 11:12:53 PM
It continues to receive tweaks and new conveniences and all that but overall Pokemon is still Pokemon.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#19KADFCPosted 1/7/2013 11:13:22 PM
I just can't find the reason why they shouldn't. They have the VA for it since the animation is still doing healthy, I think. Do they have a budget, is their sales going down? I don't think so.
#20HoIlywoodPosted 1/7/2013 11:13:59 PM
I came to see people say "might?"

Mission complete
---
PSN: Ahkiva