Sadly, Pokemon might have a bigger fan base than Persona (Poll of the day)

#61RihawfPosted 1/8/2013 8:20:32 AM
Joke poll
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)
#62Birth_By_SorrowPosted 1/8/2013 9:29:44 AM
The next Generation (Pokemon X and Y) for the 3DS actually looks promising. REAL 3D models, environments, and battle fields. If they can add some new, fun, and innovative gameplay mechanics it might actually be worth my time.
#63_BTT_Posted 1/8/2013 1:26:01 PM
Of course I would make all my points hours before news about X/Y. I'm going to be cautious about judging them for now, but I will say that Nintendo definitely took the major step towards fixing what has been one of my biggest problem with the Pokemon games with the first impressions of X/Y.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#64hyjinx17Posted 1/8/2013 2:06:59 PM
GeassMaster posted...
murdochAV posted...
What's creepier, an adult who likes pokemon, or an adult who likes a game where half your time is spent flirting with high schoolers?

To be fair Pokemon is intended for children. I honestly find it creepy that a person would like anything beyond just casually playing Pokemon at an older age. I remember some 20 something dudes going to Pokemon tournaments when I was a kid, those people are creepy.

Persona is intended for people who are older, I don't think you should ignore that the games are intended for those who are smarter and more Mature than you average Pokemon player. Flirting with High Schoolers is your choice, since you can become friends with all of them and still get the same results.

As per TC's topic: No duh. Nintendo and Pokemon fanboys are the most vast of all the fan-bases. Hence why something stupid like NSMBU won the best action game here.

I'd like you to do me a favor. Google IV's, EV's, RNG then go to Smogon, then check out a vid or 2 on Pokemoshpit on Youtube and then you tell me who the games aimed at.
That's the genious thing about pokemon, it has the crust on top that kids can enjoy playing around with, but once you break through that, you find one of the most complicated rpg's and competitive strategy games out there.
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony. The only argument I will accept is for Twilight Sparkle.
#65RikkettikPosted 1/8/2013 2:13:29 PM
Hey, I'm just glad Devil Survivor 2 garnered 600+ votes at this point instead of none at all. All the other websites seem to completely ignore which was, in my opinion, one of the best (handheld) games released in 2012.
#66Strain42Posted 1/8/2013 2:41:04 PM
FScell posted...
"Might"

This. There is no debate for "might" Pokemon DOES have a bigger fanbase.

I guarantee you more people today decided they would be picking up Pokemon X and/or Y than Persona 5 will end up selling in a year.

Of course I love Pokemon so...Hey, I'm happy.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona Won M-F)
#67pwivitabox360icPosted 1/8/2013 2:51:33 PM
Really TC "Might""
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?
---
-I got this problem where I get an uncontrollable urge to draw the male genitalia disguised as a superhero ALL THE TIME.
#68Lelouch71Posted 1/8/2013 8:24:00 PM(edited)
lol at "might"

Pokemon makes millions. Persona as a whole isn't even in the same league as far as popularity and sales are concern. But when it comes to the poll Xenoblade wins hands down as far as my favorite.
---
"When you come at the king you best not miss"