so many good JRPG's on this and the 3ds

#1GrapeKiwiPosted 1/8/2013 11:23:08 PM(edited)
god pls gift me vita
-signed kiwi

had to choose between
Vita: Golden 4/ Tales of Hearts R
3ds: KH ddd/ Tales of Abyss

was so difficult - the other I'd have to wait until after school ends (summer).... I dont really regret picking the 3ds, but I'd LOVE a VITA LOL
---
Hi guys! I'm an ex HoN semi-pro who streams Dota 2 and various JRPG's! Currently streaming : Tales of Graces F NG+
http://www.justin.tv/kawaiikiwix3
#2SkaldskaparmalPosted 1/9/2013 4:18:21 AM
Well, there's a lot of good JRPGs on the 3DS. Not too sure about the Vita.
#3Inertion5Posted 1/9/2013 4:19:23 AM
3DS is pretty crappy handheld but it has far better games than Vita. And more is to come.
#4AsukaTenjyoinPosted 1/9/2013 4:23:09 AM
JRPGs for 3ds?
KH, ToA, what else?
---
Playing: P4G, Uncharted 3, Ragnarok Odyssey, KH 2: FM (Lvl 1)
#5WingZero0782Posted 1/9/2013 4:29:13 AM
Both look to be having a poor year so far, there's only three games I want for the 3DS (CV:LOS: MoF, Luigi's Mansion 2 & Pokemon X), although the Vita is pretty much only getting ports this year, there's still more games I want for it than the 3DS.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#6SkaldskaparmalPosted 1/9/2013 4:30:10 AM
AsukaTenjyoin posted...
JRPGs for 3ds?
KH, ToA, what else?

Serious question? Off the top of my head, Bravely Default, Dragon Quest VII, Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV and Pokemon X/Y.
#7WingZero0782Posted 1/9/2013 4:36:54 AM(edited)
AsukaTenjyoin posted...
JRPGs for 3ds?
KH, ToA, what else?

SMT: Devil Survivor 2, Devil Summoner:Over Clocked, Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey IV, Braverly Default.

What does the Vita have, one port and the Tales games are Jap only.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#8Kumori_no_YoruPosted 1/9/2013 4:34:20 AM(edited)
3DS easily outclasses Vita in the amount of RPGs at the moment, even if neither look to be having a good year so far considering it's just 3DS getting its RPGs released over the past few months localized overseas. I doubt Namco Bandai is going to bother with the Tales remakes for Vita considering they're just focusing on ToX at the moment.

Though I'd chip in that I enjoyed Bravely Default (or so far, rather, but I'm close to the end of the game) more than I did P4/G, so I'm going to have a slight bias. Both systems are still early into their lifespan, and RPGs typically take longer to develop than other games, so it's a matter of having to wait. I'm sure they'll wound up with a healthy supply of them down the line, though.
---
PSN: Neophoton
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden, Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
#9AsukaTenjyoinPosted 1/9/2013 4:38:16 AM
Skaldskaparmal posted...
AsukaTenjyoin posted...
JRPGs for 3ds?
KH, ToA, what else?

Serious question? Off the top of my head, Bravely Default, Dragon Quest VII, Soul Hackers, Etrian Odyssey IV, Shin Megami Tensei IV and Pokemon X/Y.

Yes that was a serious question o.O
Thing is right now my 3DS is collecting dust while I have lots of PS1/PSP RPGs to play on my Vita.
---
Playing: P4G, Uncharted 3, Ragnarok Odyssey, KH 2: FM (Lvl 1)
#10Inertion5Posted 1/9/2013 4:39:12 AM
WingZero0782 posted...
AsukaTenjyoin posted...
JRPGs for 3ds?
KH, ToA, what else?

Devil Summoner:Over Clocked

Devil Survivor: Overclocked*