This is coming out next month right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. This is coming out next month right?

User Info: jon davis

jon davis
3 years ago#1
In the UK i mean, its not going to be like Persona 4 Arena that didn't get launched here.

Im getting a Vita mostly for this game, but i don't want to buy one and then have P4G not release.
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.

User Info: WingZero0782

WingZero0782
3 years ago#2
jon davis posted...
In the UK i mean, its not going to be like Persona 4 Arena that didn't get launched here.

Im getting a Vita mostly for this game, but i don't want to buy one and then have P4G not release.

Supposedly it is.
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.

User Info: HikariAruu

HikariAruu
3 years ago#3
It should do. There's not been anything saying that it's been cancelled or delayed.
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none."

User Info: radister

radister
3 years ago#4
If it doesn't you can always import, vita games work on all regions.
I bought a ps vita and imported golden and it works just fine.

User Info: Altimis

Altimis
3 years ago#5
I have also imported, and it works perfectly (including on line features). The only issue you would ever have is DLC, and I doubt this game is ever going to get any.

Also, I thought Arena was still getting released at some point this year. Is that not true?

User Info: Nightmare637

Nightmare637
3 years ago#6
Altimis posted...
I have also imported, and it works perfectly (including on line features). The only issue you would ever have is DLC, and I doubt this game is ever going to get any.

Also, I thought Arena was still getting released at some point this year. Is that not true?

I don't think it has a definitive date.
PSN:Nightmare637
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. This is coming out next month right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived