This is coming out next month right?

#1jon davisPosted 1/9/2013 5:35:13 AM
In the UK i mean, its not going to be like Persona 4 Arena that didn't get launched here.

Im getting a Vita mostly for this game, but i don't want to buy one and then have P4G not release.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#2WingZero0782Posted 1/9/2013 5:37:36 AM
jon davis posted...
In the UK i mean, its not going to be like Persona 4 Arena that didn't get launched here.

Im getting a Vita mostly for this game, but i don't want to buy one and then have P4G not release.

Supposedly it is.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#3HikariAruuPosted 1/9/2013 5:39:06 AM
It should do. There's not been anything saying that it's been cancelled or delayed.
---
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none."
#4radisterPosted 1/9/2013 6:14:14 AM
If it doesn't you can always import, vita games work on all regions.
I bought a ps vita and imported golden and it works just fine.
#5AltimisPosted 1/9/2013 6:21:21 AM
I have also imported, and it works perfectly (including on line features). The only issue you would ever have is DLC, and I doubt this game is ever going to get any.

Also, I thought Arena was still getting released at some point this year. Is that not true?
#6Nightmare637Posted 1/9/2013 6:23:10 AM
Altimis posted...
I have also imported, and it works perfectly (including on line features). The only issue you would ever have is DLC, and I doubt this game is ever going to get any.

Also, I thought Arena was still getting released at some point this year. Is that not true?

I don't think it has a definitive date.
---
PSN:Nightmare637