About Minato and Narukami's power difference *massive spoilers*

#51FireflyV_ONEPosted 1/9/2013 3:24:27 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
<Didn't he get his memory wiped and cease to exist in the Eternal Sin timeline, where the newest Persona games take place?

Nope. He was strong enough to supersede his alternate self.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#52ZeraylphPosted 1/9/2013 3:24:43 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...
Tatsuya's not going to be kicking anyones ass alone.

Tatsuya "Time stop into nuclear attacks/I defeated Nyarlathotep/I survived the creation of another universe" Suou disagrees.

Didn't he get his memory wiped and cease to exist in the Eternal Sin timeline, where the newest Persona games take place?

Damn you Atlus! Localize Eternal Sin for the PSP!!
#53demonsword765Posted 1/9/2013 3:24:52 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...

Tatsuya "Time stop into nuclear attacks/I defeated Nyarlathotep/I survived the creation of another universe" Suou disagrees.

Didn't he get his memory wiped and cease to exist in the Eternal Sin timeline, where the newest Persona games take place?

Pay attention to Trish's Who's Who in P3.
---
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/841/be12546771e0f1be3d8f7d2.jpg
Morning Rescue, official drink of Puella Magi!
#54FScellPosted 1/9/2013 3:25:08 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...

He's around.

But after EP he's just.. some guy. No Persona or special abilities.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#55VenusAdeptIsaacPosted 1/9/2013 3:25:46 PM
Masemune_100 posted...
VenusAdeptIsaac posted...
FScell posted...
It is weird that the Persona boards only seem to care about Persona protagonists.

So weird.

When does anyone on this board mention the protagonists in Persona 1 and 2? Why aren't they ever compared to anyone else? Why does Yu ALWAYS have to be in a competition against the protagonist in P3? I like both of them, but this argument being on every two pages of this forum is dumb! XD

I'm not really even arguing that though. I'm just saying Minato is more powerful because he had to deal with more powerful stuff, and that the Wild Card is OP as hell.

I know that the main character in P3 is probably the most powerful, but that does not make him so much better or cooler than any other main character in a Persona game. Yu is awesome as well, so why fight over them all the time? The main characters in Persona 1 and 2 are just as awesome yet go completely unnoticed. The fanbases of the P3 protagonist and P4 protagonist make it VERY difficult to enjoy the characters for who they are when people overhype and talk about them all the time. This argument needs to be put to rest, and for good.
#56kratoscar2008Posted 1/9/2013 3:26:00 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...

Thats the end of P2 IS, in EP Tatsuya from IS is in the EP timeline using EP Tatsuya body and thats why the events of IS repeat themselves in EP (With some alterations). I
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#57GSSAGE7Posted 1/9/2013 3:26:26 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
<Didn't he get his memory wiped and cease to exist in the Eternal Sin timeline, where the newest Persona games take place?

Nope. He was strong enough to supersede his alternate self.

As I recall, it wasn't because he was strong, he just refused to give them up, which ended up causing the plot.

Anyway, I mean at the end of the game, I remember him giving up his memories.
#58FScellPosted 1/9/2013 3:30:52 PM(edited)
Tatsuya existing through the reboot is evidence that he wasn't strong enough to make the sacrifice, by the way.

How bad that is might be open to interpretation, but it does cause a whole bunch of problems.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#59FireflyV_ONEPosted 1/9/2013 3:34:57 PM
FScell posted...
Tatsuya existing through the reboot is evidence that he wasn't strong enough to make the sacrifice, by the way.

How bad that is might be open to interpretation, but it does cause a whole bunch of problems.

He still survived the end of a universe and the creation of another, though. And he fought Nyarlathotep.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#60AdventShadow02Posted 1/9/2013 3:35:24 PM
Isn't Tetsuya stronger than Minato and Yu? The games are far too different to compare but isn't nyarlathotep stronger than izanami and nyx?