About Minato and Narukami's power difference *massive spoilers*

#71FScellPosted 1/9/2013 3:01:30 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...
And Nyar was defeated, wheras the true Nyx was not even approachable by the team.

This is more of a point for the P2 team's strength rather than Nyarlathotep's weakness. Nyarlathotep is the equal rival of the most powerful guy in the Persona universe. Nyarlathotep himself has casually warped reality and ended an entire universe. Nyx has nothing remotely comparable to that.

There really isn't enough seen to decide that much. They're both representations of much greater forces.

Nyar just showboats a lot more.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#72Skull007o_OPosted 1/9/2013 3:03:21 PM
VenusAdeptIsaac posted...
Skull007o_O posted...
VenusAdeptIsaac posted...
This same old boring and tired argument that has been beaten to death, dragged through the mud, and fed to the dogs. People CONSTANTLY argue between the main characters of Persona 3 and Persona 4 for no real reason. COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that there are other Persona and Megami Tensei games besides Persona 3 and Persona 4.

So? your hatred towards those people is no different from the ignorance of those who haven't played other megaten games... just let them be. At first sight, you seem to have some sort of envy towards the popularity of P3/4... (I'm not trying to troll, I'm just saying what I feel when I read your post)

Noooooo. I have no problem with Persona 3 and 4's popularity. I'm just sick of seeing people fight about the main characters of those games when it merely comes down to personal preference. I love that P3 and 4 are the games that made SMT popular, but trying to prove that one protagonist is better than the other is pointless.

Overall, we are all fans here and I hope that I made my point! :)

These kind of topics are made when there's nothing else to do :d, different tastes for different folks, it's practically the same as making topics of who has the biggest boobs or stuff like that

Besides, it might be repetitive for us, but there's always new people playing these games, and I suppose it's common to see this even more frequently. And while it's quite annoying, I'm a little happy that it's attracting newcomers
#73AdventShadow02Posted 1/9/2013 3:10:34 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...
And Nyar was defeated, wheras the true Nyx was not even approachable by the team.

This is more of a point for the P2 team's strength rather than Nyarlathotep's weakness. Nyarlathotep is the equal rival of the most powerful guy in the Persona universe. Nyarlathotep himself has casually warped reality and ended an entire universe. Nyx has nothing remotely comparable to that.

GOD DAMN
#74GSSAGE7Posted 1/9/2013 3:22:41 PM
FScell posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...

There really isn't enough seen to decide that much. They're both representations of much greater forces.

#75CaptainSackboyPosted 1/9/2013 3:29:48 PM
Nyarlathotep also caused countless suffering and made people believe that Adolf Hitler and the Nazis were revived just to scare them. Then, as the final boss he took the form of various fathers of the main characters just to taunt them. Then, the only reason he did all of this was to try and win a bet with Philemon since he believes that humanity is hopeless and weak while Philemon has faith in us.

If THAT's not evil, I don't know what is.
#76YatolPosted 1/9/2013 3:36:24 PM
i think these pole are annoying and pointless and should be focused on the game its posted on.
#77FireflyV_ONEPosted 1/9/2013 3:47:25 PM(edited)
FScell posted...

Nyarlathotep is the equal of the most powerful guy in Persona and he has several feats of him proving this. Nyx can presumably cause the end of humanity, which is baby magic compared to Nyarl. Nyx has neither shown or indicated, that she possesses power anywhere close to Nyarl.
---
PSN: Alaster_Angelo
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jn7vfYqd1qi7eg5o1_1280.jpg
#78GSSAGE7Posted 1/9/2013 3:54:26 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...

Nyarlathotep is the equal of the most powerful guy in Persona and he has several feats of him proving this. Nyx can presumably cause the end of humanity, which is baby magic compared to Nyarl. Nyx has neither shown or indicated, that she possesses power anywhere close to Nyarl.

They are both Anthropomorphic Personifications of powerful forces. Death, and Evil. Everything that is being said only shows that Nyarl is more evil than Nyx, which is true. It was a plot point in The Answer that Nyx wasn't evil, Nyx just... is.
#79FScellPosted 1/9/2013 3:56:41 PM(edited)
FireflyV_ONE posted...
FScell posted...

We see Nyar flex his evil superpowers more often, and can only assume with Nyx.

Overall, not enough information.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#80Fuuka-YamagishiPosted 1/9/2013 4:17:14 PM
Minato give up something worst then death.

The joy of living a everyday life.

That alone makes him far more stronger.
---
~Fuuka~ <3
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8037/8035356786_c42300e07f_z.jpg