so you finished highschool and decided to marry chie

#1strangers_wrathPosted 1/14/2013 5:33:41 AM
To the chie fan how do you expect your lives to be living with chie after you both finish highschool. How's do you think your married life and her meat obsession effect your marriage. also your first child with her, gotta worry bout her hunger for meat haha.

So explain what you think your life would be marrying chie
#2Xepher988Posted 1/14/2013 5:37:42 AM
Probably orbiting the earth after one too many arguments
---
GT: Earthbound12 http://myanimelist.net/profile/Earthbound12
#3HiroshidaPosted 1/14/2013 5:53:19 AM
Probably surfing the GameFAQS forum together and wondering about Hollywood's intense hate for her.
#4Bisected8Posted 1/14/2013 5:54:37 AM
Given the epilogue implies that she'll join the police force...probably ran over, leaving her to raise a son as a single parent until her brother's son visits for a year....
---
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
#5strangers_wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:54:37 AM
Hiroshida posted...
Probably surfing the GameFAQS forum together and wondering about Hollywood's intense hate for her.

haha oh yeah have you ever found out why he hates her?
#6angmodurianPosted 1/14/2013 6:08:42 AM(edited)
Most of you are wrong in judging her character. Though she may look tough and unapproachable, but she actually cherishes people dear to her and willing to protect them. These kind of girls are rare don't you think?

On the other hand, she is simple minded and straight forward, which is kind of a virtue too because i think she doesn't hold grudge. To me, a marriage with her will be blissful lol. She will make a great life partner.

Most people might prefer Yukiko but i don't think she will stay loyal anyway because she is always pursuing another breakthrough in life/career. So her affection will just gradually worn out (nagging at you everyday to get better) and she might even ditch you for other guys who are more successful.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#7The_LimitPosted 1/14/2013 6:11:15 AM(edited)
angmodurian posted...
Most people might prefer Yukiko but i don't think she will stay loyal anyway because she is always pursuing another breakthrough in life/career. So her affection will just gradually worn out (nagging at you everyday to get better) and she might even ditch you for other guys who are more successful.

Wrong. Don't spread lies about my wife.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
#8GaboadoPosted 1/14/2013 6:10:46 AM
Yeah, Chie is perfect to marry. Lol at someone who decides to marry Naoto or Rise.
#9angmodurianPosted 1/14/2013 6:14:17 AM
The_Limit posted...
angmodurian posted...

Wrong.

I don't think i am wrong. You can see that Yukiko's personality is very ambitious and she will make a very demanding partner. She is just like the typical Harvard Uni females. If you can't keep up with her, off you go...

But every person in this World will find a match though. If you are a high performer, Yukiko is good & Chie will not be compatible due her simple mindedness.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#102ylytPosted 1/14/2013 6:24:15 AM
Gaboado posted...
Lol at someone who decides to marry Naoto or Rise.

Lol at yourself. Rise tells MC that she wants to settle down after a few more years of showbiz during her Valentine's Day event. I think Rise would make a great wife and mother.
---
If you're willing to make an effort, anything can happen (I hope...)