Naoto's voice...

#1DB-RBPosted 1/17/2013 5:41:08 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17nblqmbe23fyjpg/original.jpg
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#2DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:08:40 PM
oh come on no one agrees?
---
#3DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:27:54 PM
her voice is garbage alright? sheesh.
---
#4Niyel7Posted 1/17/2013 6:28:40 PM
You seem desperate TC so I'm going to agree with you. Because I feel sorry for you.

*agrees*
#5DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:30:58 PM
Niyel7 posted...
You seem desperate TC so I'm going to agree with you. Because I feel sorry for you.

*agrees*

lol i just thought no one got the joke. But I feel her voice is awful.
---
#6Chaosxmk777Posted 1/17/2013 6:35:24 PM
DB-RB posted...
Niyel7 posted...

*agrees*

lol i just thought no one got the joke. But I feel her voice is awful.

I guess you're alone.
---
"This is me... All of me." ~ Hanako
#7Niyel7Posted 1/17/2013 6:35:25 PM
TBH I don't love her voice. I don't hate it either. The actress did a decent job, in my opinion. The Japanese voice sounded manlier, but I didn't like that either.
#8DB-RB(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:40:33 PM
Niyel7 posted...
TBH I don't love her voice. I don't hate it either. The actress did a decent job, in my opinion. The Japanese voice sounded manlier, but I didn't like that either.

she sounded more feminine after she revealed she was female.
---
#9ChibiDeidaraPosted 1/17/2013 6:51:05 PM
i Love her Voice It's Adorable <3 =)
---
Maybe you should worry less about the tides, who've already made up their mind about killing you, and worry more about me, who's still mulling it over -Azula-
#10KlyernPosted 1/17/2013 7:21:08 PM(edited)
I dont hate her voice, but the fact that the VA cant fake a high pitched voice when in the original script she changes her voice and sounds more girlish... well thats an obvious turn off.

I played the undub P4 (i own an original copy of bot PS2 versions, JP and NA so dont screw around calling me pirate) so i cant aprove wholeheartedly... but her voice isnt garbage... (and as to why i own both, i bought the JP version first like a lot of people who couldnt put up with waiting, then bought the NA because it was a pain having to use skills in hiragana and much more in kanji)

Its just the fact that she cant fake a second voice on the parts she is supposed to.