Beauty of The Blue Butterfly FINAL ROUND Hamuko Arisato V.S. Mitsuru Kirijo

#11RikkettikPosted 1/18/2013 11:00:25 PM
Hamuko. But even if she loses, I'm really glad she at least made it this far. I didn't expect her to be so popular!

As for why I like her so much... well, I think she's beautiful and charming, and I love her energetic and upbeat personality and how quirky she can act. Just to name a few things. But I doubt this will convince anyone who doesn't think she's anything special. I mean, just try to explain to your friends why you have fallen in love with that nice-looking but otherwise somewhat plain girl when they point out that there are so much more beautiful women available. It's impossible, right?
#12Cutlass_JackPosted 1/18/2013 11:17:38 PM
Hamuko! Just love her. I'm happy she made it this far.
#13GaboadoPosted 1/18/2013 11:32:21 PM
Mitsuru, but I can see why Hamuko is winning...
#14LPenguinKPosted 1/18/2013 11:39:59 PM
I read Hamuko as Hanako... so I was a bit confused.
---
What's green and has wheels?
Grass, I lied about the wheels.
#15RasolisuPosted 1/18/2013 11:45:33 PM
I vastly prefer Minako as Hamuko sounds stupid but..... yeah go go Minako!
#16RealDrakeulaPosted 1/18/2013 11:46:49 PM
Rikkettik posted...
Hamuko. But even if she loses, I'm really glad she at least made it this far. I didn't expect her to be so popular!

As for why I like her so much... well, I think she's beautiful and charming, and I love her energetic and upbeat personality and how quirky she can act. Just to name a few things. But I doubt this will convince anyone who doesn't think she's anything special. I mean, just try to explain to your friends why you have fallen in love with that nice-looking but otherwise somewhat plain girl when they point out that there are so much more beautiful women available. It's impossible, right?

Charm = bewitching, huh? I kid, but yeah I get it. I already vote for Hamuko, so she does appeal to me too, but I, and I know other people too, just had to ask.
---
PSN: CrazyImagination
Black hawks and drive on, til the day you die, twice, on SUNDAYS!
#17Inertion5Posted 1/18/2013 11:53:40 PM
Rikkettik posted...

She's still a silent protagonist to me. Sure if she actually talked and her voice fits her and you could see all those emotions. But no, she's just a bunch of choices for you to choose. Seems unfair towards characters who actually talk and can express themselves lol
#18Rayearth87Posted 1/19/2013 12:07:59 AM
It's really hard to compare a blank slate versus a complete character. I mean I can design Hamuko's personality however I want in my mind, and use conversation choices along that path. But the difference is, people may be voting for their own favorite idea of Hamuko but everyone who votes for Mitsuru is voting for the single Mitsuru created by Atlus.

Voting for Mitsuru.
#19RealDrakeulaPosted 1/19/2013 12:14:18 AM
Kuxal posted...
She's still a silent protagonist to me. Sure if she actually talked and her voice fits her and you could see all those emotions. But no, she's just a bunch of choices for you to choose. Seems unfair towards characters who actually talk and can express themselves lol

I say listen to/read the drama CDs on YT. There not much, but they are something. You see her be girly, cheerful, curious, and even threaten Kenji for hurting Rio's feelings at one point. Sometimes I wonder why Atlus gives us choices at all when they make their own character seperate ours.
---
PSN: CrazyImagination
Black hawks and drive on, til the day you die, twice, on SUNDAYS!
#20KevinCCPosted 1/19/2013 12:31:32 AM(edited)
Interesting... this started as several games' worth of ladies, but comes down to P3P's female Fool and its Empress. Each has their charm in different ways, but I saw Morinaka Sakura (I don't use "Arisato Hamuko/Minato"... I use different names) as more "cute" and "perky" while Kirijo Mitsuru is more "regal" and "elegant", gaining my vote.

It is nice and close right now (about 50% for Sakura and 45% for Mitsuru, with the other 5% going back and forth as more votes come in), as it should be - both characters are well-designed and quite likable.
---
...as opposed to an average game.