Beauty of The Blue Butterfly FINAL ROUND Hamuko Arisato V.S. Mitsuru Kirijo

#131Dabrikishaw15Posted 1/20/2013 12:18:30 AM
Well that was fun.
---
Fact: all fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.
http://i.minus.com/ixGBrDD4hclHn.gif
#132The_LimitPosted 1/20/2013 12:18:46 AM
Sevyne posted...
The_Limit posted...
MITSURU WINS! IN YOUR FACES!

Doesn't really matter to me and I'm sure almost everyone here, so I dunno who's face that supposed to be in.

Anyway, no matter what polls may say, Chie is ultimately my personal winner to everything. :)

If it doesn't matter to you then obviously I wasn't talking to you. Let people speak for themselves. It isn't even that serious.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
#133kratoscar2008Posted 1/20/2013 12:49:02 AM
That was a hard one but as always Mitsuru crushes the competition, even if for a tiny margin.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#134SevynePosted 1/20/2013 1:25:16 AM
The_Limit posted...
Sevyne posted...
The_Limit posted...

Doesn't really matter to me and I'm sure almost everyone here, so I dunno who's face that supposed to be in.

Anyway, no matter what polls may say, Chie is ultimately my personal winner to everything. :)

If it doesn't matter to you then obviously I wasn't talking to you. Let people speak for themselves. It isn't even that serious.

Nobody else seems mad/upset either. You seem to be the only one that was getting worked up.
#135FScellPosted 1/20/2013 2:12:34 AM
kratoscar2008 posted...
That was a hard one but as always Mitsuru crushes the competition, even if for a tiny margin.

Crush is really not applicable here in the slightest.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#136kratoscar2008Posted 1/20/2013 2:31:12 AM
FScell posted...
kratoscar2008 posted...

Crush is really not applicable here in the slightest.

I mean in the general sense, come on even fan favorite Chie and Naoto where defeated by Mitsuru, she literally executed all of them.
---
The official Vulcanus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#137looolrogPosted 1/20/2013 2:59:33 AM
Rigged from the start.

Awful poll.
---
Getting bodied is what I do.
#138The_LimitPosted 1/20/2013 3:37:42 AM
Sevyne posted...
The_Limit posted...
Sevyne posted...
The_Limit posted...

Nobody else seems mad/upset either. You seem to be the only one that was getting worked up.

Worked up? lol. What kind of anger could possibly be behind "IN YOUR FACES!"? All of my posts on this board are emotional, that's what I do.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
#139ConMan8Posted 1/20/2013 3:43:14 AM
It woulda been a tie if I wasn't away. >__>
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#140GaboadoPosted 1/20/2013 3:59:22 AM
OMG.
Great battle and Mitsuru deserve it.