Beauty of The Blue Butterfly FINAL ROUND Hamuko Arisato V.S. Mitsuru Kirijo

#21Jsn02682Posted 1/19/2013 1:45:22 AM
Once again, the only correct choice is Mitsuru.
---
PSN - SeraphicRadiance
#22DkrANGELPosted 1/19/2013 2:46:49 AM
RealDrakeula posted...
How did Hamuko make it to the finals? That isn't a rhetorical question in the form of an insult, I really want to know what makes her so appealing. Maybe it's that she's so normal that she comes off as the most real.

^Pretty much this...
---
PSN: BladeShineGrafix
Wasting my life away on Persona 4 Golden...
#23HikariAruuPosted 1/19/2013 5:41:17 AM
Go FemC!

Mitsuru is great, but she's also very overrated. It's refreshing to have someone who has a chance up against her.
---
"Wings symbolize freedom for those who have none."
#24Tales_of_MasterPosted 1/19/2013 6:18:06 AM
It's really hard to compare a blank slate versus a complete character. I mean I can design Hamuko's personality however I want in my mind, and use conversation choices along that path. But the difference is, people may be voting for their own favorite idea of Hamuko but everyone who votes for Mitsuru is voting for the single Mitsuru created by Atlus.

Voting for Mitsuru.

This makes a surprising amount of sense. I was expecting the final round to be Chie vs. Mitsuru or My favorite girl from P3 vs. My favorite girl from P4. The way the competition turned out makes it easier for me to vote for Mitsuru, but I'm still baffled at how Minako managed to make it to the final round.
---
Official Masakado of the SMT IV board
Waiting for: MGSR, DS: Soul Hackers, JJBA All-Star Battle, Tales of Hearts R, SMTIV, Ace Attorney 5.
#25SicianPosted 1/19/2013 7:39:57 AM
Kuxal posted...
RealDrakeula posted...
How did Hamuko make it to the finals? That isn't a rhetorical question in the form of an insult, I really want to know what makes her so appealing. Maybe it's that she's so normal that she comes off as the most real.

I wonder myself that too. She's a silent protag, she's filler. I just don't get it.

Probably Laura Bailey...
---
A signature is an expression. It is an expression of free will. You have no free will. Thanks for calling.
#26RasolisuPosted 1/19/2013 8:22:02 AM
Kuxal posted...
RealDrakeula posted...

I wonder myself that too. She's a silent protag, she's filler. I just don't get it.

She is the most vocal protag aside from P2's protag flip. Her choices really make her personality.
#27Cutlass_JackPosted 1/19/2013 8:30:25 AM
Sician posted...
Probably Laura Bailey...

If that were true the final round would be Hamuko v.s. Rise.
#28FScellPosted 1/19/2013 9:47:43 AM
If this were who is a better character then it would be Mitsuru for actually having one.

But it's a popularity contest, and I don't care about Mitsuru at all so go Mshe.
---
What can change the nature of a man?
#29ZembaphobiaPosted 1/19/2013 10:57:17 AM
Sorry, Mitsuru...
---
http://i.imgur.com/98ecp.gif http://i48.tinypic.com/2lx9u07.gif
http://myanimelist.net/signature/Zembaphobic.png
#30Nightmare637(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 12:46:31 PM
It's tied.
---
PSN:Nightmare637