Beauty of The Blue Butterfly FINAL ROUND Hamuko Arisato V.S. Mitsuru Kirijo

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Beauty of The Blue Butterfly FINAL ROUND Hamuko Arisato V.S. Mitsuru Kirijo
2 years ago#71
Zembaphobia posted...
Damn it

It's been dead even for like 15 minutes now. I want Hamuko to win too, but let's be fair.
2 years ago#72
Best match ever.
2 years ago#73
Kind of weird how they both only got one or two votes each during the last hour and now there has been voted five, maybe six times in the span of a few minutes.
2 years ago#74
Rikkettik posted...
Kind of weird how they both only got one or two votes each during the last hour and now there has been voted five, maybe six times in the span of a few minutes.

I was thinking the same thing.
2 years ago#75
Go P3 FeMC!
---
Mia FTW!!!
The Dude abides.
2 years ago#76
wow, I never thought I'd have to go into overtime for any match.

espescially if Mitsuru was the opponent given her history throughout the competition.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
2 years ago#77
Nightmare637 posted...

espescially if Mitsuru was the opponent given her history throughout the competition.

If it somehow ends up tied again are you going double OT or just closing with both being winners?
2 years ago#78
This poll was SOOO rigged. Who picks a figment of imagination over the beautiful goddess Mitsuru? NO ONE DOES.
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
2 years ago#79
Sevyne posted...
Nightmare637 posted...

If it somehow ends up tied again are you going double OT or just closing with both being winners?

double OT as decided in the old Prep thread. -_-

It's gonna be a long night if someone doesen't win this.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#80
The_Limit posted...
This poll was SOOO rigged. Who picks a figment of imagination over the beautiful goddess Mitsuru? NO ONE DOES.

I do because Mitsuru is honestly everything I don't want in a woman. All opinions though man.
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. Beauty of The Blue Butterfly FINAL ROUND Hamuko Arisato V.S. Mitsuru Kirijo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived