The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I was wondering, why was Adachi barfing at the start of the game? SPOILERS?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I was wondering, why was Adachi barfing at the start of the game? SPOILERS?
4 years ago#1
I've beat the game, and still don't know.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
4 years ago#2
Dead bodies don't smell like roses you know, and they aren't a pretty sight either. lol
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) - 4ever Playing: Persona 4 Golden
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://anime.ap.teacup.com/jump-333-2/timg/middle_1348179017.jpg
4 years ago#3
He might just be squeamish. He threw Yamano into the TV but didn't kill her personally. Or maybe he was faking to throw everyone off.
In-ay illness-stay / E-thay idden-hay eart-hay / Eeds-blay alone-ay
Xbox Live GT - PigLatinHaiku
4 years ago#4
Ugh, why do people put those block out things in a topic that SAYS "spoilers"? It's redundant and a pain in the ass if you're on an iPad...I can't scroll over it, dammit.

Anyway, when Dojima says "how long are you acting to ACT like a rookie?" Act is an important word in that sentence.
The BEST Marvel reference tool on the web is: www.marveldatabase.com
4 years ago#5
I didn't at first but then I edited it to protect myself from stupid people. Assuming the iPad is the same as the iPhone, there should be a link in the header of my post that says "reveal spoilers." Easy peasy.
In-ay illness-stay / E-thay idden-hay eart-hay / Eeds-blay alone-ay
Xbox Live GT - PigLatinHaiku
4 years ago#6
Dude. Thanks! Man, that really bugged me but it all worked out in the end!
The BEST Marvel reference tool on the web is: www.marveldatabase.com
4 years ago#7
It might've been legitimate shock at the sight of the body. He wouldn't have been expecting her corpse to show up in the middle of town, or at all.
It's over, you've lost the game. -Near
I don't remember Redd White changing his name to Bandit Keith. Not even in America.-Aceburner
4 years ago#8
What a stupid question.

Not all killers enjoy their own handiwork, take a minute and think about that.
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
4 years ago#9
Because he didn't kill her directly. He might not even have seen a corpse himself before (he was transferred to a sleepy little town early in his career after all).

Besides, as a rookie copper he's contractually obliged to vomit at the scene of a murder.
Having to explain your joke doesn't make it clever, but having to have a joke explained to you doesn't make it unfunny.
4 years ago#10
terran3999999 posted...
What a stupid question.

Not all killers enjoy their own handiwork, take a minute and think about that.

I don't think it's stupid at all, seeing how much Adachi enjoyed throwing people into the TV, and how little remorse he showed during his dungeon.
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona 4 Golden
  3. I was wondering, why was Adachi barfing at the start of the game? SPOILERS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived