I was wondering, why was Adachi barfing at the start of the game? SPOILERS?

#51terran3999999Posted 1/21/2013 6:19:50 PM
Ugh, one of the things I hate about gamefaqs is whenever someone disagrees with someone else, they're "trolling." No dude, I'm not trolling because I have a difference of opinion than you.
Just like how you give a rat's ass about other people's opinion right?

You try to subtly lace your posts with witty insults but you pretty much suck ass at that. You might as well give us the finger and call all of us a bunch of pathetic Adachi fanboys. So, again, you're not trolling?

You also seem to cherry pick what info you want to read and ignore points that prove your "argument" wrong.
---
Katawa Shoujo: The visual novel that defies and kicks logic to the curb.
Official contender to fight for Lilly as waifu.
#52KlyernPosted 1/21/2013 8:30:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#53DB-RBPosted 1/21/2013 8:34:50 PM
Buchichu posted...
Ugh, why do people put those block out things in a topic that SAYS "spoilers"? It's redundant and a pain in the ass if you're on an iPad...I can't scroll over it, dammit.

Anyway, when Dojima says "how long are you acting to ACT like a rookie?" Act is an important word in that sentence.

for your information, you can change your settings to always allow spoilers or make spoilers clickable. By that, they mean underneath someone's name where it shows message detail then quote there will be show spoilers underneath that.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#54natchu96Posted 1/21/2013 8:58:43 PM(edited)
terran3999999 posted...
Ugh, one of the things I hate about gamefaqs is whenever someone disagrees with someone else, they're "trolling." No dude, I'm not trolling because I have a difference of opinion than you.
Just like how you give a rat's ass about other people's opinion right?

You try to subtly lace your posts with witty insults but you pretty much suck ass at that. You might as well give us the finger and call all of us a bunch of pathetic Adachi fanboys. So, again, you're not trolling?

You also seem to cherry pick what info you want to read and ignore points that prove your "argument" wrong.

He prefers a world shrouded in fog.

jk :D
---
Official Lopunny of the Black 2 Boar . . . wait, how did THAT happen?!?
#55KlyernPosted 1/21/2013 9:08:11 PM
Buchichu posted...
Klyern posted...

Basically the idiot is a victim of his own passion LOL iow rage issues :P

And if you want to participate in a thread, maybe you should read all the posts first, like I did. People keep saying I'm making assumptions of what they're saying - I'm just commenting on ACTUAL things being said within the thread. If you get confused, it helps to go back and READ everything first...it really puts a conversation in context.

So lazy.

Wait so you call me TL;DR after hijack the thread and completly dismiss the entire discussion on the base of "he was a great actor" ??

wow trollbait alert. Do you realise you posted that quote only after my post was buried by 3 pages of text?, just because i did not answer you doesnt mean i didnt read, this thread was only a page old when i started tipping what do you take people for lol, you are the TL;DR, otherwise how do you explain diggin up a quote from 3 pages ago, you just realised you had to discredit people who had a different version and just chose me because i elaborated with facts on what happened in the game, while you just kept saying "he killed this guy and that guy, and he is a hell of an actor"

Facts

1- He didnt mean to kill Amano, you know this because he claims so and because you see him throw her into the TV by accident in the flashback, he was just pissed off and wanted to scare her, he didnt knew people could fall in, and just like Chie Yosuke and MC he probably originally thought people could come out without help from Teddie. How would you know there is no exit if you never entered in the first place?????? or that there were dangerous monsters called shadows in there???????
2- He was already a murderer even if by accident, so he had to cover his tracks, so he tried finding out if Konishi knew anything.
3- He was mentally unstable from killing Amano, and he feared he was in danger of going to jail, this is why he tried to interrogate Konishi and this is surely the reason he pushed Konishi in when she started struggling
4- 3 makes sense when you think what Adachi should be thinking, if you killed someone and you were a part of the police force, then you tried interrogating a possible witness and they felt threatened and decided to leave, what would you believe happened? A- She thinks you are a Perv, B- She knows you did it, C- all of the above.

It would definitely be B or C, there is no way that in a paranoid state you wouldnt be thinking "SHE KNOWS !!!!"

Hence Adachi is just stupid and mentally unstable, he never really wanted to become a killer even if he did kill his second victim on porpouse to cover his track.

Proof? he tries to end the world when there is no definite proof of his crimes. The deaths are forensically the mystery of the century, who in their right mind would think "I gotta escape" when confronted with no evidence?? the whole story's script lies in the validity of this universal truth, as do most movies, when nervous, people make stupid mistakes.

Ever heard of "the perfect crime"? well he blew it.
#56mmike265Posted 1/26/2013 10:15:19 PM
Kuxal posted...

And I was always under impression he slowly started to get more twisted and twisted. I don't think he was as screwed up in the beginning as he was near the end.

I think this game gave us example of kind of man when they are gifted to great power.... Whether they use its for good thing (MC) or evil (Adachi).
I agree that Adachi in the beginning didn't as bad as he was at the end. He's just blind to the power he's coincidentally got and then he's found himself having fun for abusing his power. And remember how he said that his life was really crappy; made some mistakes and sent to boonies, found that the woman he's secretly fond of was cheating and so on, gift birth to his new personalities and made Adachi as he is now.
---
Read my lips mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"... If they get in your way, kill them! - Kefka Palazzo
#57The_LimitPosted 1/26/2013 10:42:06 PM
Is the answer that complex? lol. He was trying to draw attention away from himself, no?
---
PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me! :D) 4everrr Playing: P4G and P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... View our gallery of eternal love! <3 http://imgur.com/a/cBYhI#0
#58SmashStrikePosted 1/26/2013 10:47:49 PM
Klyern posted...
3- He was mentally unstable from killing Amano, and he feared he was in danger of going to jail, this is why he tried to interrogate Konishi and this is surely the reason he pushed Konishi in when she started struggling

SmashStrike posted...
That's not quite right. He did want to see if she saw anything but he learned through interrogating her that she saw nothing. Then he started to get horny so he called her into the station again specifically to force himself on her, and when she rejected him and struggled he killed her out of spite.

---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane