Persona 5 ideas: Unleashing personas.

#31CrimsonmistPosted 1/19/2013 3:17:27 PM
Persona 5 will have everyone summoning Personae through phones, like Igor USED to do.
---
I might make this my sig...
#32BakyuraPosted 1/19/2013 3:34:18 PM
To that whole argument above: Both can be seen as "gimmicky" and to be honest, not really unique, that doesn't mean either is "lame" so who gives a crap. :v

Anyway, I've always kinda liked that idea that it would be phone related, but at the same time that seems like it could get awkward in the "quick" summoning". I mean unless they only attack with their persona... I mean obviously it could be done fast, but Iunno. Camera sounds neat too, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see what direction it takes.
#33Inertion5Posted 1/19/2013 11:35:41 PM
I wouldn't like if they were summoning their personae through technology. Never liked that and they really love using all those "demon summoning apps" in SMT series. It's just better if they can summon their persona/demon on their own. Nocturne does that.
#34dethK10Posted 1/20/2013 4:05:59 AM
Kuxal posted...
Girls should do sexy poses and guys should turn SSJ.

If we're being completely honest, there are plenty of swell ideas in this thread but sexy poses is the only one that really sings to me. And if we're going that way, might as well have it be an all-female team and the theme of the game is revealing the inner self so they summon their personas... by undoing their front-clasping bras?
#35The_LimitPosted 1/20/2013 4:09:32 AM
dethK10 posted...
Kuxal posted...

If we're being completely honest, there are plenty of swell ideas in this thread but sexy poses is the only one that really sings to me. And if we're going that way, might as well have it be an all-female team and the theme of the game is revealing the inner self so they summon their personas... by undoing their front-clasping bras?

As long as the MC is male, I'm for this.
---
DISCLAIMER: Don't take my posts seriously! PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) 4ever Playing: P4G/P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://i.imgur.com/A3LoGXy.jpg
#36CrimsonmistPosted 1/20/2013 7:00:53 AM
The_Limit posted...
dethK10 posted...
Kuxal posted...

As long as the MC is male, I'm for this.

I'd rather both males and females do fabulous poses so this can be even more like JJBA Part 3 onward :U
---
I might make this my sig...
#37pwivitabox360icPosted 1/20/2013 8:04:54 AM
They should just have the personae take their form in battle. They can maybe stand behind the persona and have them fight for them. As for summoning maybe they have small doll versions of the personae and throw em in the air or something and have the doll transform in the air. The doll is created at the same time as the persona is. The mc uses his jrpg pockets to carry his dolls which is story implies that as he fuses one is also created.
---
Spread the Peace and Love..