The Reeeeaper.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: coolcraig11

coolcraig11
3 years ago#11
Ha I beat the Reaper before I even rescued Yukiko!

........On very easy

.........and I had to resurrect 40+ times

But I killed it!

User Info: Rasolisu

Rasolisu
3 years ago#12
coolcraig11 posted...

........On very easy

But I killed it!

User Info: AkihaVermillion

AkihaVermillion
3 years ago#13
coolcraig11 posted...

........On very easy

But I killed it!

lol.. when I first time saw that "retry battle" feature in NG+, I turned off that as soon as possible. never like it.

User Info: Rasolisu

Rasolisu
3 years ago#14
Anyway on hard.... Trumpeter is pretty much a must keep deliberate up at all times, Masukukaja as well. If he uses a break on you switch to another light/ dark immune persona with another element null, use the wall veggies as well.

Do whatever you can to make him waste turns so he doesn't megadolon twice in a row.

Don't count on Rise to save you from an almighty attack, as her save will probably be used on a mamudoon on the party, try to dodge it with buffs and debuffs as well as any dodge spell gear you find.

User Info: Jsn02682

Jsn02682
3 years ago#15
dethK10 posted...
JiroHarukin posted...
Yeah I just found her in Paradise. Wow i seriously said her on accident but I'm gonna leave it haha. I didn't even hear the chains which I read was the sign it was nearby. I thought I'd at least go a few turns with it but as soon as I saw 'Megidolaon' I just accepted it.

Getting spanked at level 80 doesn't sound fair. I wonder if it's even possible to win without turning the difficulty down. Of course someone will come in here and say they beat Her ( :) ) at level 75 on Very Hard.

I also got beat by the other secret uber boss on Normal with everyone at level 99 because they get 2 turns each round. I know it wasn't like that on PS2.

Level 72 on hard :D.
PSN - SeraphicRadiance

User Info: metlspaz4

metlspaz4
3 years ago#16
pssh I 69'd that hooker.
no literally...
I beat her/it at level 69
Yoshi saves the day.
also helps that he chose to use maragidyne instead of megidolaon
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- P4 The Golden, Disgaea 3, AC 3

User Info: MogMoogle1

MogMoogle1
3 years ago#17
Around 70ish Very Hard. Really though, gotta have a good Persona with no weaknesses and have everyone buffed up. Also, your teammates' weaknesses are a liability, so block with them when necessary.
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif

User Info: Jsn02682

Jsn02682
3 years ago#18
MogMoogle1 posted...
Around 70ish Very Hard. Really though, gotta have a good Persona with no weaknesses and have everyone buffed up. Also, your teammates' weaknesses are a liability, so block with them when necessary.

The wall fruits work great for this. 5 turns of not worrying about anything but attacking.
PSN - SeraphicRadiance

User Info: MogMoogle1

MogMoogle1
3 years ago#19
Jsn02682 posted...
The wall fruits work great for this. 5 turns of not worrying about anything but attacking.

Never used those. Did they change the Reaper's AI in this one? I remember he would go Almighty spammage if you did something like that.
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif

User Info: colliding

colliding
3 years ago#20
somewhere in the 70's on normal. he spammed megidolaon but I just had Yukiko use salvation every turn. easy peasy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived