The Reeeeaper.

#11coolcraig11Posted 1/20/2013 7:11:06 AM
Ha I beat the Reaper before I even rescued Yukiko!

........On very easy

.........and I had to resurrect 40+ times

But I killed it!
#12RasolisuPosted 1/20/2013 8:49:48 AM
coolcraig11 posted...

........On very easy

But I killed it!

#13AkihaVermillionPosted 1/20/2013 8:51:20 AM
coolcraig11 posted...

........On very easy

But I killed it!

lol.. when I first time saw that "retry battle" feature in NG+, I turned off that as soon as possible. never like it.
#14RasolisuPosted 1/20/2013 9:03:34 AM
Anyway on hard.... Trumpeter is pretty much a must keep deliberate up at all times, Masukukaja as well. If he uses a break on you switch to another light/ dark immune persona with another element null, use the wall veggies as well.

Do whatever you can to make him waste turns so he doesn't megadolon twice in a row.

Don't count on Rise to save you from an almighty attack, as her save will probably be used on a mamudoon on the party, try to dodge it with buffs and debuffs as well as any dodge spell gear you find.
#15Jsn02682Posted 1/20/2013 10:48:40 AM
dethK10 posted...
JiroHarukin posted...
Yeah I just found her in Paradise. Wow i seriously said her on accident but I'm gonna leave it haha. I didn't even hear the chains which I read was the sign it was nearby. I thought I'd at least go a few turns with it but as soon as I saw 'Megidolaon' I just accepted it.

Getting spanked at level 80 doesn't sound fair. I wonder if it's even possible to win without turning the difficulty down. Of course someone will come in here and say they beat Her ( :) ) at level 75 on Very Hard.

I also got beat by the other secret uber boss on Normal with everyone at level 99 because they get 2 turns each round. I know it wasn't like that on PS2.

Level 72 on hard :D.
---
PSN - SeraphicRadiance
#16metlspaz4Posted 1/20/2013 10:51:47 AM
pssh I 69'd that hooker.
no literally...
I beat her/it at level 69
Yoshi saves the day.
also helps that he chose to use maragidyne instead of megidolaon
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- P4 The Golden, Disgaea 3, AC 3
#17MogMoogle1Posted 1/20/2013 11:01:12 AM
Around 70ish Very Hard. Really though, gotta have a good Persona with no weaknesses and have everyone buffed up. Also, your teammates' weaknesses are a liability, so block with them when necessary.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#18Jsn02682Posted 1/20/2013 11:05:16 AM
MogMoogle1 posted...
Around 70ish Very Hard. Really though, gotta have a good Persona with no weaknesses and have everyone buffed up. Also, your teammates' weaknesses are a liability, so block with them when necessary.

The wall fruits work great for this. 5 turns of not worrying about anything but attacking.
---
PSN - SeraphicRadiance
#19MogMoogle1Posted 1/20/2013 11:19:02 AM
Jsn02682 posted...
The wall fruits work great for this. 5 turns of not worrying about anything but attacking.

Never used those. Did they change the Reaper's AI in this one? I remember he would go Almighty spammage if you did something like that.
---
~~~PSN: YukiSeraph
Persona 4 Golden: http://i.imgur.com/Ui84Q.gif
#20collidingPosted 1/20/2013 11:42:12 AM
somewhere in the 70's on normal. he spammed megidolaon but I just had Yukiko use salvation every turn. easy peasy.