What girls did you GF and on your first playthrough?

#1TheExiled280Posted 1/20/2013 6:55:38 PM
For me it went like this:

GF:

Rise
Chie
Marie

Friendzone:

Yukiko
Naoto
Ai
Ayane
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Red Dead Redemption(PS3)
#2SamuraiLloydPosted 1/20/2013 6:58:24 PM
First playthrough? I dated Chie and friendzoned the rest.
---
"I just beat Mag-Freaking-Neto! Where yo curly mustache at?!" - Deadpool
"I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage
#3edge_of_painPosted 1/20/2013 6:59:28 PM
SamuraiLloyd posted...

Same here, but I couldn't just leave Rise crying there so I decided to hug her.
#4mk_spiritPosted 1/20/2013 6:59:38 PM
I always do Yukiko and Rise. Not sure why. Chie just annoys me. I haven't actually beat P4G yet though, only the PS2 version, so I'm probably going to go for Marie.
---
PSN ID: TheBlackFool
#5SmashStrikePosted 1/20/2013 7:01:48 PM
I romanced Marie because she was a new character. Ai because she's the best girl in the game and her friend rout is very different from her lover rout and I didn't want to **** up the Max S.Link guide I was following. Lastly Rise, because I wanted to see how "heart breaking" Valentine's Day is when you reject someone. I friendzoned everyone else.
---
Your twisted logic is that of an immature, egotistic brat! - Naoto Shirogane
#6ScutchingtonPosted 1/20/2013 7:03:42 PM
SamuraiLloyd posted...

This right here. No regrets. Someone even told me I have no heart for turning down Yukiko.

I do have a heart. Just not for Yukiko. She's a good friend though.
---
Ritsu Tainaka is mai waifu. http://i45.tinypic.com/wi28gw.jpg http://tinyurl.com/8zgmv2k "Gamecenter CX! Kacho... on!" -Arino Shinya
#7ViewtifulGenePosted 1/20/2013 7:06:58 PM
On my first run I dated Yukiko, Rise, and Marie. Then I saw the Valentine's Day guilt-tripping that takes place if you have multiple student girlfriends, so in my second run I only cheated on Chie for Marie.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#8GSSAGE7Posted 1/20/2013 7:07:49 PM
In my first playthrough, I went with Yukiko to date, and friendzoned the others.
#9The_LimitPosted 1/20/2013 7:10:53 PM
Yukiko is my one and only. I romance only her in all of my playthroughs. Everyone else gets friend zoned.
---
DISCLAIMER: Don't take my posts seriously! PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) 4ever Playing: P4G/P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://i.imgur.com/A3LoGXy.jpg
#10NathypantsPosted 1/20/2013 7:12:41 PM
First run I went with just Rise.

Second run I tried to get Naoto for her outfit and Yukiko for the book from the date., but I managed to mess both those up.

Third run through Yukiko and Naoto again.

Last run will be just Yukiko. Best for last and whatnot.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~