What girls did you GF and on your first playthrough?

#11Kain_WolfwindPosted 1/20/2013 8:14:21 PM
chie, rise, yukiko, naoto, and marie. yep, i was a player
---
hola!
#12XelaxandriaPosted 1/20/2013 8:16:02 PM
Marie normally, this is my third playthrough so going to just go for Rise and Marie, besides I love the V-Day time you spend with the bros
---
You know what I wish? I wish Reptar was here, he could beat ANYTHING!
#13RealDrakeulaPosted 1/20/2013 8:17:05 PM
I've dated only Rise on all five of my playthroughs of P4 and P4G together. "She's my everything." :P
---
PSN: CrazyImagination
Black hawks and drive on, til the day you die, twice, on SUNDAYS!
#14YoungNejiPosted 1/20/2013 8:18:25 PM
I jumped straight from a replay of p3p to playing Golden, so obviously, my first playthrough was a SirPimpsALot playthrough. Except for Ai since i accidentally friendzoned her. Unfortunately, I didnt know about the valentines day thing first time around.

On my current playthrough Im aiming for Naoto, but its actually difficult for me not to start a harem.
---
I don't hate the game, I hate the player.
GT:LopunnyLord
#15RenamonFOXPosted 1/20/2013 8:30:02 PM
Only Chie in two runs.

I'd like to try someone else next time through, but my old roommate has forbidden me from ever dating the only other person in the game I'd consider. She's got a thing for Naoto, and I am told, on no uncertain terms, to keep my hands off.
---
Nobody has a larger "Ignored Users" list than I do.
#16GSSAGE7Posted 1/20/2013 8:32:32 PM
RenamonFOX posted...
I'd like to try someone else next time through, but my old roommate has forbidden me from ever dating the only other person in the game I'd consider. She's got a thing for Naoto, and I am told, on no uncertain terms, to keep my hands off.

Tell her you're a 100% completion guy and you need to get the female Yaso uniform for Naoto.
#17The WretchedPosted 1/20/2013 8:37:40 PM
I went with romancing EVERYONE on my first run. I'm still not into the second run yet, but I'm trying to decide between Yukiko and Rise as the only one, while I'm gonna be friendzoning the rest.
---
The loaf that attempts to twist fate is not a loaf at all, but is, in fact, a pretzel.
PSN: Tian-ming
#18thinkingofwarPosted 1/20/2013 8:38:27 PM
GF: Yukiko, Rise
Friend: Marie, Chie, Ai
Unfinished: Naoto
---
If you enjoy RPGs, please consider purchasing Trails in the Sky for your PSP/Vita on PSN and supporting XSeed's translation efforts on this massive undertaking.
#19Kar31189Posted 1/20/2013 8:42:23 PM
for me it was Yukiko the rest were friends
#20WolfeyesVIIIPosted 1/20/2013 8:44:40 PM
GF:
Naoto, my usual choice.
Marie (for one save, in another save I friendzoned her)

Friendzoned everyone else.

The only friendzone I didn't like was Rise's. You have a good friend bawling her eyes out and she's at her lowest right there. It seems pretty chinzy your choices there are to either hug her or leave her be. At least with Yumi, while it's sad following her conditions and leaving the room instead of reciprocating her feelings, at least it gives the character something and you know she's turned out okay by the epilogue, to the point she doesn't regret having had the feelings she had for you. Rise was either "do something nice" or "be kinda a jerk".
---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Persona 2: EP (PSX)