What girls did you GF and on your first playthrough?

#21WolfeyesVIIIPosted 1/20/2013 7:46:12 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
RenamonFOX posted...
I'd like to try someone else next time through, but my old roommate has forbidden me from ever dating the only other person in the game I'd consider. She's got a thing for Naoto, and I am told, on no uncertain terms, to keep my hands off.

Tell her you're a 100% completion guy and you need to get the female Yaso uniform for Naoto.

Or at least tell her "it's a game, not a RL girl. I like Naoto too and I'd like to do that path".
---
I'm a GIRL damn it!
Currently playing: Persona 2: EP (PSX)
#22tadakunPosted 1/20/2013 7:46:13 PM
Vanilla P4 without knowing anything about the characters, Yukiko because she was my first Social Link to reach that decision.

P4 Golden and every subsequent playthrough, Naoto.

Everyone else gets friendzoned
---
I won't allow this world to be destroyed! - Aigis, Persona 3.
Pay a man enough and he'll walk barefoot into Hell. - David Xanatos, Gargoyles.
#23GSSAGE7Posted 1/20/2013 7:47:48 PM
WolfeyesVIII posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
RenamonFOX posted...
I'd like to try someone else next time through, but my old roommate has forbidden me from ever dating the only other person in the game I'd consider. She's got a thing for Naoto, and I am told, on no uncertain terms, to keep my hands off.

Tell her you're a 100% completion guy and you need to get the female Yaso uniform for Naoto.

Or at least tell her "it's a game, not a RL girl. I like Naoto too and I'd like to do that path".

Well yeah, there's that too. But where's the fun in making sense?
#24VsinPosted 1/20/2013 8:00:18 PM
Yumi
Marie
Naoto (after Christmas, before Valentines)

Yes, in that order. I wasn't planning on dating Yumi but that confession would've made me feel like a total jerk if I just walked out of the room.
---
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.
#25ArgentumVirPosted 1/20/2013 8:24:11 PM
Yukiko for the first playthrough and I'll be doing Ai for the second. I liked Ai after I got to know her. Before that I hated her. Isn't understanding great?
---
Check my FictionPress: http://www.fictionpress.com/u/882728/
I love Rias Gremory.
#26locutus442Posted 1/20/2013 8:32:20 PM
on vanilla, all of them.

on golden, yukiko only on the first playthrough, rise and marie only for the second playthrough. if i do another playthrough, it will be all of them, with naoto being my christmas date so i can get her schoolgirl uniform.
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#27AceinuPosted 1/20/2013 9:19:06 PM(edited)
First Playthrough:
GF's:
Chie
Yukiko
Rise
Yumi
Ai
Marie

Friendzone:
Naoto(saving her for my next playthrough)
---
PSN: http://i33.tinypic.com/30ts4ua.png
Shikamaru lover all day err' day
#28billmatroxPosted 1/20/2013 8:38:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#29amithedoctorPosted 1/20/2013 9:07:49 PM
GF: Marie

Friendzoned: Everyone else.

She gives me the impression of a canon lover for the game.
#30dilbert719Posted 1/20/2013 9:17:35 PM
I didn't friend zone any of them. Too hard to turn them down in the moment.

GF: Yukiko, Rise, Chie, Naoto, Yumi

Incomplete: Ai (though I would have ended up friendzoned due to the temp lovers path), Marie

Second playthrough, I managed to do worse, somehow. GF: Marie, Yukiko, Chie, Ayane, rest were incomplete. Still don't know how I botched that.

I WILL fix it on playthrough 3, though.