So who did you think was behind the murder's before the ending? *minor spoilers*

#21evilabedPosted 1/21/2013 4:42:03 AM
I never thought the gas attendant having a voice was anything, however being their only whenever it rained and talking about the rumours and insisting to try the midnight channel made think he would be involved somehow.

Adachi being so stupid with telling us case details always made me think he was leading us on
#22metamaraPosted 1/21/2013 6:23:52 AM
Minor p3 spoiler

Teddie's act on the roof was a reference to strega in p3.
#23DalekZeroPosted 1/21/2013 6:39:37 AM
DBRB posted...
DalekZero posted...
I thought it was teddie up until he got his persona. Then i thought it was the gas station attendant. He was the only non-main character (no name or portrait) that had a voice. HOW IS THAT NOT SUSPICIOUS???

I don't think she ever had a voice. At least she didn't when you can see her on rainy days. Any there were plenty of characters with no portrait that had voices. These range from school students to bystanders on the street. So basically, you are just lying to us, hoping we would believe you.

In the very beginning of the game, a faceless "gas station attendant" tells you to enjoy your stay here. In a voice. right after you get off the train. And ive played enough jrpgs to know that whenever someone can talk, or has a face, they must be important. The gas station attendant had no portrait, but a voice. Also, i dont think that beyond random shouts from a crowd or a random group of students sometimes, there is any character with no face and a voice in the entire game. She talked to yu one on one. Im sorry if you dont believe me, but thats what i thought.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#24DB-RBPosted 1/21/2013 6:48:18 AM
DalekZero posted...
DBRB posted...
DalekZero posted...
I thought it was teddie up until he got his persona. Then i thought it was the gas station attendant. He was the only non-main character (no name or portrait) that had a voice. HOW IS THAT NOT SUSPICIOUS???

I don't think she ever had a voice. At least she didn't when you can see her on rainy days. Any there were plenty of characters with no portrait that had voices. These range from school students to bystanders on the street. So basically, you are just lying to us, hoping we would believe you.

In the very beginning of the game, a faceless "gas station attendant" tells you to enjoy your stay here. In a voice. right after you get off the train. And ive played enough jrpgs to know that whenever someone can talk, or has a face, they must be important. The gas station attendant had no portrait, but a voice. Also, i dont think that beyond random shouts from a crowd or a random group of students sometimes, there is any character with no face and a voice in the entire game. She talked to yu one on one. Im sorry if you dont believe me, but thats what i thought.

then in those field trips there were characters who had a unique design and no portrait and were only seen once.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#25ConMan8Posted 1/21/2013 6:48:34 AM
Everyone has a voice for the first few hours of the game. Gas station attendant isn't suspicious... unless you're saying you suspect everyone in Class 2-2?

Anyway, I thought the killer would be some guy I'd never seen before who'd be introduced when needed. When MK and TN came around, I thought they were the real killers.

I didn't suspect Adachi. I was pretty sure he knew I was involved in the case, and was trying to help me out. Probably because he also knew the police wouldn't be able to do anything about the case.
---
Official [character] of the [game] board.
"We'll go get you some mashed potatoes." - Naoto
#26SpacePirateSealPosted 1/21/2013 6:50:45 AM
Adachi, because I watched a lot of Scooby Doobie Doo!
---
PSN>TheReal_Seal I'm the official Vega of the universe!
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TrangOul-1280/hero/25125410
#27DalekZeroPosted 1/21/2013 7:04:53 AM
DB-RB posted...
DalekZero posted...
DBRB posted...
DalekZero posted...

then in those field trips there were characters who had a unique design and no portrait and were only seen once.

But there was a pattern there. I didn't suspect everyone in the classrooms for example, because, as you said, it was multiple people who spoke, so it was not suspicious. The gas station attendant seemed out of place for that reason.

Now, you could go on all day calling me a liar, and i could keep refuting you, or we could just man up (or woman up, if you are a female) and say that we both have our own opinions which are equally valid.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#28mk_spiritPosted 1/21/2013 7:37:06 AM
I completely ignored Adachi the entire game because he just seemed like a dumb comic relief character...
---
PSN ID: TheBlackFool
#29Bro363Posted 1/21/2013 7:59:36 AM
My first thought was Adachi, but throughout I also thought it could, out of nowhere, be Misuzu Hiragi. Super glad it wasn't.
---
"Quit with the jokes. This is a dead baby we're talking about." - Law and Order: SVU