maria's SL*spoilers, maybe*

#1Myrkr_OrmrPosted 1/20/2013 10:40:17 PM
once marias SL is maxed, is there any other reason to hang out with her?
---
"What humans do not understand, they fear..and what humans fear, they attempt to destroy."~Goliath, GARGOYLES
DFO Main: MyrkrOrmr
#2RinkuTanukiPosted 1/20/2013 10:41:25 PM
Marie. And no.
---
I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this. But I don't think the purpose of the censorship was to ruin time-traveling Hitler's fun. - Curse
#3_BTT_Posted 1/20/2013 10:42:01 PM
There's no reason to hang out with any Social Link partners after you Max them, the only exceptions being hanging with the Team late in the game for their 3rd Tier Personas and you GF if you wanna bang.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#4metlspaz4Posted 1/20/2013 10:45:38 PM
_BTT_ posted...
There's no reason to hang out with any Social Link partners after you Max them, the only exceptions being hanging with the Team late in the game for their 3rd Tier Personas and you GF if you wanna bang.

yeah, like yukiko sleeps with you on christmas eve if you meet the right conditions
-max s link
-beat all available dungeons before 12/22
-on true ending
-answered her text/call
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
Playing- P4 The Golden, Disgaea 3, AC 3
#5_BTT_Posted 1/20/2013 10:48:28 PM
_BTT_ posted...

yeah, like yukiko sleeps with you on christmas eve if you meet the right conditions
-max s link
-on true ending
-answered her text/call

I don't count the Lovers events like Christmas, New Years, or Valentines, largely because they're preset events that you can't skip out on.
---
Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. But as the light fades, will The Hero rise again? Or will Darkness reign? ~ Zelda TP Trailer 1
#6metlspaz4Posted 1/20/2013 10:49:34 PM
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...

-max s link
-on true ending
-answered her text/call

I don't count the Lovers events like Christmas, New Years, or Valentines, largely because they're preset events that you can't skip out on.

yes you can XD
beat the dungeon on 12/23 or 12/24
no eve event for you buddy.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people" -House
#7_BTT_Posted 1/20/2013 10:51:06 PM
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...

-max s link
-on true ending
-answered her text/call

yes you can XD

This is true, but my point remains.
---
#8metlspaz4Posted 1/20/2013 10:55:49 PM
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...
_BTT_ posted...

-max s link
-on true ending
-answered her text/call

yes you can XD

This is true, but my point remains.

pretty sure that can't be a point >.>
if you have/had/(wish you did) a girlfriend, and you had preset days to bang, I'm sure you'd count it. surprisingly valentine's was one of the days we didnt... she hates that day, i do too, therefore it's awesome anyway
---
#9Myrkr_Ormr(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 11:53:31 PM
does confessing your love to marie have any story or otherwise benefit?
---
"What humans do not understand, they fear..and what humans fear, they attempt to destroy."~Goliath, GARGOYLES
DFO Main: MyrkrOrmr
#10pandacakezPosted 1/20/2013 11:57:49 PM
Myrkr_Ormr posted...
does confessing your love to marie have any story or otherwise benefit?

she confesses in the Epilogue, but otherwise, everything is the same.