Next playthrough, I'm only going to date ONE girl. (spoilers?)

#21Jsn02682Posted 1/21/2013 3:09:30 PM
The_Limit posted...
Jsn02682 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Go single and spend every holiday with the guys. Mitsuru is not in this game, and the rest aren't worthy.

This would have been my post as well. Yukiko is a solid Mitsuru substitute however, so I went with her.

SUBSTITUTE? No one is anywhere near as beautiful and elegant as my Yukiko! She is NEVER a SUBSTITUTE.

That was a compliment :D. Being a Mitsuru substitute is just about the highest praise one can receive. Yukiko is great, but ain't no Mitsuru.
---
PSN - SeraphicRadiance
#22MilleniaRagePosted 1/21/2013 3:10:42 PM
FireflyV_ONE posted...
Go single and spend every holiday with the guys. Mitsuru is not in this game, and the rest aren't worthy.
#23The_LimitPosted 1/21/2013 3:17:29 PM
Jsn02682 posted...
The_Limit posted...
Jsn02682 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...

This would have been my post as well. Yukiko is a solid Mitsuru substitute however, so I went with her.

SUBSTITUTE? No one is anywhere near as beautiful and elegant as my Yukiko! She is NEVER a SUBSTITUTE.

That was a compliment :D. Being a Mitsuru substitute is just about the highest praise one can receive. Yukiko is great, but ain't no Mitsuru.

Of course she's is no Mitsuru, Yukiko is perfect. No one can compare.
---
DISCLAIMER: Don't take my posts seriously! PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) 4ever Playing: P4G/P4A
Yukiko... She's My Everything... http://i.imgur.com/A3LoGXy.jpg
#24DeaDz29Posted 1/21/2013 3:23:08 PM
I can understand Rise, seeing as she is the worst character ever, but Yukiko? Dude what's wrong with you?
---
PSN: DeaDz29 Youtube: FireflightFanatic P4A: Kanji, Yukiko
Yukiko....what's not to like about her? She's freaking perfect!!
#25ImASadPandaPosted 1/21/2013 3:32:02 PM
Good on you for declining the worst girl in P4, Yukiko Amagi.

Yeah, I went there. Come at me bros!

On a more serious note, I don't really think the Valentines event is that bad, honestly, the girls don't end up hating you and they will still see you off crying with a smile at true/good end game.
#26RpgpunkPosted 1/21/2013 3:47:51 PM
The_Limit posted...
Jsn02682 posted...
The_Limit posted...
Jsn02682 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...

Amen brother! Share the love that is Yukiko Amagi.
---
PSN: Rpgpunk
#27The_LimitPosted 1/21/2013 3:51:41 PM
ImASadPanda posted...
Good on you for declining the worst girl in P4, Yukiko Amagi.

Yeah, I went there. Come at me bros!

You should run... far, far away from here. I will not be held responsible for my actions.
---
DISCLAIMER: Don't take my posts seriously! PSN: TheLimit32 (Add Me!) 4ever Playing: P4G/P4A
#28Jsn02682Posted 1/21/2013 3:54:26 PM
The_Limit posted...
Jsn02682 posted...
The_Limit posted...
Jsn02682 posted...
FireflyV_ONE posted...

Yukiko is the best girl in P4.

Mitsuru is the best, period. It's not even fair, Mitsuru is a goddess.
---
PSN - SeraphicRadiance
#29The_LimitPosted 1/21/2013 3:56:05 PM
Nope!
---
#30mms78Posted 1/21/2013 4:13:19 PM
Pfft! I declined Chie, Yukiko, Rise, Naoto, Ai and ....Ayane....yeah..I went there..