Ever wonder if Igor ever put the moves on Margaret or Marie?

#1Godstriker8Posted 1/23/2013 7:45:18 PM
I can't be the only one wondering this.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#2Paradox_KnightPosted 1/23/2013 7:48:46 PM
He never put the moves on the singer for the Velvet room (she's in the older Persona games). And he's been stated as being completely silent whenever the protagonist isn't in the Velvet Room.

So no. He doesn't put the moves on Margaret or Marie.

He did, at one time, renovate the Velvet Room and caused the fusion process to go awry and end up falling down a bottomless pit one time (in a Drama CD audio recording).
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#3GSSAGE7Posted 1/23/2013 7:51:07 PM
Paradox_Knight posted...
And he's been stated as being completely silent whenever the protagonist isn't in the Velvet Room.

Wait, seriously?
Christ, what do they do all day when the MC isn't in there? Does Igor just play Solitare with Persona cards or something? Or maybe they play Go Fish?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."
#4DalekZeroPosted 1/23/2013 7:52:35 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...
And he's been stated as being completely silent whenever the protagonist isn't in the Velvet Room.

Wait, seriously?
Christ, what do they do all day when the MC isn't in there? Does Igor just play Solitare with Persona cards or something? Or maybe they play Go Fish?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

"Got any devils?"

*points at marie*
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#5FireDragoon18Posted 1/23/2013 7:52:43 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

Wait, seriously?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

Igor doesn't have to say anything. You know that nose is very versatile if you know what I...

... Okay, I'll stop...
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#6MesmerilPosted 1/23/2013 7:55:19 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

Wait, seriously?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

Igor doesn't have to say anything. You know that nose is very versatile if you know what I...

... Okay, I'll stop...

NO, just stop...thank you.

I am curious though. Wouldn't it be really boring?
#7GSSAGE7Posted 1/23/2013 7:57:27 PM
Mesmeril posted...
FireDragoon18 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

Wait, seriously?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

... Okay, I'll stop...

... Now that I think about it, there is a lot of booze in that car. Maybe they just get wasted. That explains what Marie is doing when she leaves. She is single-handedly supporting Konishi Liquors.
#8DalekZeroPosted 1/23/2013 7:57:50 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

Wait, seriously?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

... Okay, I'll stop...

Heheheheh......penis jokes.
---
always assume everybody on the Internet is either a 12 year old, or a creeper in his mid 40's. The Internet makes more sense that way.
#9MesmerilPosted 1/23/2013 7:59:59 PM
GSSAGE7 posted...
Mesmeril posted...
FireDragoon18 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...

Wait, seriously?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

... Okay, I'll stop...

... Now that I think about it, there is a lot of booze in that car. Maybe they just get wasted. That explains what Marie is doing when she leaves. She is single-handedly supporting Konishi Liquors.

OMG lol that seems like a plausible idea, but isn't she too underage to purchase liquor?
#10FireDragoon18Posted 1/23/2013 8:15:54 PM
And for some reason, this topic has reminded me of some amusing Igor pictures that may or may not disturb you.

http://igors-nose.tumblr.com/
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif