Ever wonder if Igor ever put the moves on Margaret or Marie?

#21ViewtifulGenePosted 1/24/2013 9:35:23 AM
Paradox_Knight posted...
He never put the moves on the singer for the Velvet room (she's in the older Persona games). And he's been stated as being completely silent whenever the protagonist isn't in the Velvet Room.

So no. He doesn't put the moves on Margaret or Marie.

He did, at one time, renovate the Velvet Room and caused the fusion process to go awry and end up falling down a bottomless pit one time (in a Drama CD audio recording).

Speech is not necessary for putting the moves on a woman. Margaret herself stated that actions speak louder than words.

Just because Igor didn't put the moves on the singer doesn't mean he didn't do Lizzie or Maggy.
---
"Once again, ViewtifulGene's logic blows minds and crushes dreams." -TheGamingGolfer
"Supez teh king" -dedekong
#22Gmoney-Posted 1/24/2013 9:42:37 AM
Wow. So cool how they've carried Igor on since the beginning. Very Very cool. I'm not done P3 or P4G so I'm still not entirely sure WHAT he is.
---
All we ever see of stars is their old photographs.
PSN/XBL/MGO: RzaRecta357
#23Paradox_KnightPosted 1/24/2013 6:51:58 PM
What Igor is?

You could say Igor is Philemon's servant/assistant.

But that wouldn't answer/mean anything to you.
---
Made on 18/03/2012 due to recent games
We need a reclassification: DLC is Downloadable Content. DUK is Downloadable Unlock Key for locked on disc content.
#24Chaos_MissilePosted 1/24/2013 7:56:38 PM
FireDragoon18 posted...
GSSAGE7 posted...
Paradox_Knight posted...
And he's been stated as being completely silent whenever the protagonist isn't in the Velvet Room.

Wait, seriously?
Christ, what do they do all day when the MC isn't in there? Does Igor just play Solitare with Persona cards or something? Or maybe they play Go Fish?

"Do you have any Fools?"
"Go fish!."

Igor doesn't have to say anything. You know that nose is very versatile if you know what I...

... Okay, I'll stop...

I actually came across a H-manga(or at least the post-script) that pretty much showed EXACTLY how you described it.

...And now I must go and bleach my brain and curse you for reminding me of it.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008