MC is the most suspicious character in the game.

#21LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:21:19 AM(edited)
Bisected8 posted...
Nitpick; Yosuke and Teddie were there when his Persona first manifested.

How do they know? There wasn't anything special about it. Yu just crushed his card and Izanngi came out like always. It could have happened before.

And they didn't see his alter ego.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
I have a vita. PSN-LitCandles
#22LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:22:12 AM
DMANSLAND posted...
Bisected8 posted...
Nitpick; Yosuke and Teddie were there when his Persona first manifested.

He means the whole shadow thing. Yu's Persona was always just there while everyone else had to face themselves in order to obtain that power. A better nitpick would be that it was Chie's and Yosuke's chose you to be the leader, especially since you can tell them you don't want to and Yosuke begs you to be it since he says he's the idea guy instead of a leader kind of guy

Oh, well he didn't quickly establish himself as the leader, but he still became the leader anyway.
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#23LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 10:43:55 PM
Bump
---
#24metamaraPosted 1/25/2013 11:02:45 PM
Yosuke likes being second banana to yu.
#25TB_KitePosted 1/26/2013 5:51:49 PM
Except for they've only ever been inside the TV at the same time together? Nothing suggests he'd ever been there before or used Izanagi before.

Quite frankly the idea is pretty goddamn stupid and the way you twist or make up crap to try and "support"' it only further reinforce how stupid it is
#26GSSAGE7Posted 1/26/2013 6:02:10 PM
It would be interesting if the narration didn't make the implication that the player IS the MC perfectly clear. If there were more scenes where he did things we couldn't specifically control, and if the narration was in the 3rd person and not the 2nd person ("Narukami picked up a Peach Seed", as opposed to "You picked up a Peach Seed").
#27LitCandlez(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 8:32:30 PM
TB_Kite posted...
Except for they've only ever been inside the TV at the same time together? Nothing suggests he'd ever been there before or used Izanagi before.

Quite frankly the idea is pretty goddamn stupid and the way you twist or make up crap to try and "support"' it only further reinforce how stupid it is

What did I make up?
---
#28MickleohbPosted 1/26/2013 9:10:00 PM
FScell posted...
On the other hand I got this scene because of him so he's okay in my book.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs1214p_qpw

Almost as good a line as
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1PK4qYzNkI
---
"I've got half a mind to kill you...and the other half agrees" Church from RvB
PSN:Mickleohb GT:MickleohbLite